Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Ever tried getting high on life?

Umm... that's actually pretty lame. Sorry about this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

The Sheriff Jake posted:

lol sure whatever you say. my cut has been consistently testing above 28%thc for over three years. Thats just some silly backyard science weed knowledge.

He didn't say anything Sheriff Jake, he was just asking questions!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

I like 2 things: weed and Bernie Sanders

and Bernie Sanders is now irrelevant.

How cliché :jerkbag:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

ive been up for 12hrs and still havent had a puff yet...think im gonna have a few drinks first and then get ripped...hopefully get some decent sleep tonight

Inebriated sleep is good for the soul but bad for the body.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

epileptic_ev posted:

sometimes i just quit weed for years at a time

crazy huh

yes... you are

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Good tune.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Those things are junk and barely cop a buzz.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi smythe I didn't really know what any of that means okay

Owned

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
When I was a weedhead I huffed on those things like they were candy and they only ever made me feel slightly weird. Same with tincture. I will however espouse the virtues of vaping, made me feel far less retarded than smoking and felt great.

This was a few years ago and I know the marijuana industry has become much more efficient since.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
yep

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Smoking makes things too weird.

I feel like smoking weed is very similar to when you're driving on the highway and aren't sure whether or not you've missed your exit.

I want to feel like things are unknown but I want to retain some charisma and personality, ya know? Whatever.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
One time I hadn't slept in 48 hours and smoked a joint. I had a significant out of body experience and I recommend it.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's a difficult thing to control and is best not to be messed with, like Texas.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Blood vessels in my head are about to burst. What the gently caress?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm dying. This is very serious.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I survived the night. Thank you for your prayers goons.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I bought some lovely weed that was "high cbd". Smoked 2 grams of it and didn't feel a thing.

Keep a look out for bunk yall.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

high cbd is usually low thc. Not really a recreational product.

Yeah I get it, I just felt gipped. At least bottom shelf liquor does what is advertised.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I remember being 15 and being happy if it was green. Now you just go to the store.

My dad used to be mad and now he smokes like a chimney. Haha. We had it right all along.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

we used those dryer sheet things too and I was the only one insisting they didn't do poo poo all and we should stop using them

I hated the way the dryer sheet smell lingered in my nose

Dryer sheers are the only reason teenagers survive in this world. The population is too high. Keep on.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

most people here seem to get their weed mailed from colorado but i strongly suspect it was shaken for kief at some level before it gets to me because the good weed (which goes by many slang terms ever evolving) used to be better i feel like. Legalize it imho

Weed is waaay better than it's ever been. Alcohol is still better.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Are there any sober Trumpers?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Weed is a good anti psychotic if you are a hotheaded person.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

nawcom posted:

lol at the vape pens

i vape but i only vape flowers. def comparable to smoking. you guys are getting ripped the gently caress off

Lots of people are starting to put wax in the pens and it is basically the same as hitting a rig but more discreet.

I am not much of a fan but the efficiency is amazing.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Riding clean is a very good idea for all the young ones reading.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

30 dollars a day is a pack of cigarettes, a beer and a hamburger and about an hours wage for most people

Not anyone living on the coast and, conversely, not anyone living in the midwest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Actually that might be right for the coast. Everything is dirt cheap anywhere else in this enormous country though.