Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

the trick is to meet them for the first time while high so they think you just look like that

works on teachers/employers too

actually the trick is to be high so often that when you're sober people think you're high & vice versa

but yea yours counts as part of that strategy i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

thathonkey posted:

- me, every day

why dont u just buy in bulk

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
o makes sense. learning a lot ITT

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Jestery posted:

Man how good are MFLBs , i come home have a quick chooch on it and I just feel better. having just the slight glaze of weed makes my otherwise empty afternoon great.

anyone else here not entirely honest with their SOs about smoking?

The missus thinks I smoke every 3rd-5th day, but truth be told goons I've been a daily smoker for nearly the last two-three years.
Shes thankfully a little unobservant and goes to sleep early so I stay up and video game with a couple pulls from the vape.
I have actual medical conditions that are abated by low level daily use.

why did u marry her tho. like does she give wild bjs or do anal bc if not why are u married to a bitch who won't even let u smoke daily for medical let alone bc Weed Is Cool

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Jestery posted:

its not a matter of her being restrictive its a matter of a white lie I guess.

she would be a little peeved if i was a daily smoker but not insanely, i think she would be worried about my health and such. but i figure by omitting the truth it keeps her happy and dating(in her mind) a functioning non-waste of space stoner.

where as if she was fully aware of my daily level of use she would resent me for it.I think honestly that she has a bit of double think and willful ignorance. i;e "my boy friend treats me right and smokes in his own time and doesn't let it affect our relationship. So why does it matter??" somehow reconciled with "Jestery i wouldn't like it if you smoked everyday"

I make no claim to understand how her mind works but she smiles at me when i do helicopter dick so i think im still good

thats fair i guess. idk a girl who smokes a weed all the time would def also laugh @ ur helicopter dick motions tho

who am i to say tho. my ex-wife bought me a pipe for our first valentines (it was rainbow cause we're gay 😎) and i made her a cute lil custom stash jar for our first anniversary.

but now she's my WHORE EX-WIFE (/frank reynolds voice) so who can say what is best: to have loved, and smoked a weed, and lost; or to have a gf with weird hangups abt a weed who is with u now and laughs at ur dumb stoner jokes anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
morning bowl & coffee & cigarettes

soon to eat some eggs and leftover steak bc i'm a monster who can't leave any drat steak in the house uneaten. also maybe an everything bagel

smoke weed eat good. its basically an axiom of physics