Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
i got a new bong. its nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

my flowerpot vape anodized into a pretty purple on top

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
ball vapes whip rear end, yall. ive had mine a few weeks now. it gives me the hit experience of a bong with the efficiency and flavor of a vape

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
flowerpot

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Agrinja posted:

Give me a hit of what the gently caress got you here.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
it is time for DABS

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
i cant think of many better combos than a shot of espresso and a joint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

redshirt posted:

Here's a story about weed:

I was living in this cabin on a lake and running out of money and really weed was a big expense and should I really spend all that money on it when I literally have to start thinking about groceries?

I resolved after I finished this bag to give up weed for now, and not just for the economics of it, but like to clear my mind.

Anyways I went on this long bike ride later that day and while on this trail I see something, and it's an eye glass case.

Absolutely packed with kind bud.

a budsmas miracle!