Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I wish I was a stoner. seems like a fulfilling life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Aging Millenial posted:

yes yes and I suppose your social standing, good taste, and fear of the law prevent you from going down such a tempting path

I'm too scared of black people to buy weed.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Whooping Crabs posted:

i munch the gottis

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i still munch the gottis

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

TadBradley posted:

Has anyone smoked a joint made of avb? Did you just feel slightly less high than usual, or was it a totally different feeling i.e. Da Sludge Zone? Do you feel like it was any more or less stinky than smoking a regular joint?

I have a lot of avb to get rid of, and I like the idea of smoking a joint as an occasional treat, but you know, like a diet joint. A joint, with a little less joint in it.

i usually just make butter with it

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i forgot its 4/20 this weekend. this changes things. oh well, the best laid plans

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
im on and adventure lol

wheeeeeeeeeeee

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
go outside the weathers friggin great

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Hellblazer187 posted:

how would you describe a weed high to someone who has never experienced it?

like so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7npWDyxB7d8

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
except it loving absolutely is habit forming tim meadows is a goddamn liar about that one

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

When people say that they mean it isn't physically addictive. You're not gonna die from weed withdrawal.

If you have a weak mind you can get addicted to anything :shrug:

yeah but its specifically the use of the phrase "habit forming" in response to "i dont want to get addicted" when "its not addictive but can be strongly habit forming" is what people say. of course people say a lot of things and mean a lot of things that dont make much sense much less so when youre very high. semantics.

but hey compared to all the other lovely behaviorally addictive habit forming vices of modern life like social media, gambling, tv and apps that do the same thing as tv but with you all of the time, weed is one of the least bad.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

dee eight posted:

it's actually buy 2 get 1 but i'm under the impression bogo is causually accepted as "a deal you get when you buy a thing and get more of the thing" without specifically being 1:1

buy one get one for a penny is one ive seen, presumably for "reasons" but perhaps for no reason at all

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

hi

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
bless this page and everyone who posts on it

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
break into your least favorite neighbor's unit and smoke ther

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i love you sweet leaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

mystes posted:

yes

Recently I've been making a pizza based on one I had somewhere that has a little baby ray's honey barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce and then sliced jalapeno, pineapple, ham, and prosciutto and it's pretty good imo

i love sweet baby rays more than life itself