Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
name all types of weed here.
sour diesel.
lemon haze
martian kush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Earwicker posted:

I have been smoking weed for over 20 years and for much of that time your choices (if you had them) were "green or brown" or "kind or shwag" and when it was bad it was often very bad, like completely dried out bricked up full of seeds. and that was in California!

now in much of the US, even in some places where its not legal, there are so many options, stoners are developing these like gourmet connoisseur palates, I went to a dispensary in Portland that had the atmosphere of like a wine tasting. kind of cool to see it becoming more accepted

yeah i grew up in the midwest buying weed from dudes behind the the tgif fridays and there was only one kind of weed and it was just called weed. now i can do into a dispensary and there are like 30 drat kinds of weed and a hot chick with tattoos who will tell you what they taste and feel like and they all get you blasted out of your drat gourd.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

InterFaced posted:

I'm almost glad I don't have easy access to buy cookies made of weed. I see a potential feedback loop there resulting in me being relentlessly stoned until death.

every time i make edibles i make sure to make a batch that aren't psychoactive for this reason.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i have some blackberry kush. im gonna smoke it tonight.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

im not smoking any weed this week because i smoked too much weed last week

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

if you smoke weed you will realize we all live on a dumb rock and nothing matters and then your life will own and then you will die

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

nugz

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i like to smoke crazy top shelf indicas and not move all day

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

post what strain of weed i should get next

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

old pic of nugz. wish i had a better pic of this stuff:

today i got something called titan og. i didn't get a pic of it before i ground it up sorry.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I ate a drat weed chocolate.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

I bet he got high

I got kind of high

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

google says smoke weed everyday in danish is ryge hash hver dag? or is that not danish

i think google's right and the other thing is more like "smoked weed everyday" (instead of "every day"). i'm only saying that because im high though.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

should i smoke weed

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

500 good dogs posted:

Signs point to yes

wow finally everything's looking up for me

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

update: i smoked weed

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

gonna smoke some weed and do some CALCULATIONS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

as a person who has bought weed in such locations as a tgi fridays parking lot and a gas station bathroom, i want to say that i am profoundly sorry for everyone who does not have legal weed stores. instead of having a "guy" who wants rides places and drops people on their heads, the way i get weed now is that women that are so hot i can barely make eye contact with them place jars filled with ounces of unfathomably dank weed in front of my face to smell, then i buy said weed for basically nothing and also get a bunch of free joints and then i carry it all home in plain sight.