Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Inspector Hound posted:

I think it mostly helps you feel less like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Hellblazer187 posted:

is HHC real?

im smoking i tRIGHT now bro. it's real.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Vampire Panties posted:

:krad::hfive: gently caress yeah buddy nice work!

ok friends I'm high AF and listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afQTyDtcUu0&t=1943s

Question for the thread - I'm not an Anime Liker, but I'm high as hell and Anime seems appealing. What is a Good Anime that I could watch? Probably needs to be a movie and not a OVA because I dont have 12 hours to kill.

watch millenium actress

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i love taking a big whiffa Blueberry Haze and a big sipp of mountin dew zero sugar right after. minty exhale, dont even have to brush teeth day of

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Carth Dookie posted:

Brush your teeth.

Jesu Christo don't be such a goon.

I have a sip of Pepsi Max after a pull of Pennywise. I get an extra citrus or floral tang depending on the bud. It's pretty neat.

im gonna "pull a pennywise" by dumping your toothbrushes down the storm drain

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Dick Bastardly posted:

So I just stopped at this super shaman/hippie style place and was talked into buying THCa (which is just THC pre decarb if I'm not mistaken) flower which is legal w/o prescription apparently so we'll see how that goes

maybe I just got snake-oiled but I'm optimistic about it

thca is good
thco is as good as it loving gets (as far as legal weed in non legal states goes)

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Crimson Harvest posted:

scariest i ever got was garlic cheese or m. thunderfuck, not sure i want to rip a cloud of dog poo poo

the weed thread: not sure i want to rip a cloud of dog poo poo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

"cookies n' creme". and you know what? i tasted it

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

just lol if you give a poo poo about "the chemicals" while smoking weed that waterlogs your brain regardless

woah woah woah buddy be careful zapping my attention span fogging my memories and potentially inducing episodes of schizophrenia.... i dont wanna get a headache too

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i smoked earlier and ate one tub and 1/4th of popcorn for dinner

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

hhc is strong yeah you want to smoke that in small doses until you have a decent tolerance

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

sorry about your trip

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

I love weed

:420::swoon:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

why was i not using these long press lighters versus callousing my thumb up on flint and spark ones lmao

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

DoombatINC posted:

get yourself a refillable lighter with built in pipe tools, i picked up one like this ages ago and there's been no going back ever since

holy crap

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i like using a classic mortar and pestle cuz it makes me feel like im leveling up my alchemy skill

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i wouldnt describe THC O as hallucinatory but my first hit was very strong

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

day 3 of tolerance break. i ate chikfila breakfast monday morning and a salad just now. when um. when does my appetite come back

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

day 8 or 9 or whatever of tolerance break. hunger came back when i started taking full spectrum cbd a couple days ago--big game changer cuz my body temp's finally cooling again and i'm in less pain. you know this poo poo's even legal for an 18 yo to buy? and as far as ive found, it doesnt mess with the tolerance train which continues to chug chug along

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrow: I'm about to get on that train, and your experience mirrors what I've heard - full spectrum CBD will basically negate the withdrawal affects of being a huuuuuuuuuge pothead for years and years now
i guess it's been about two weeks now, and yeah i can def attest that i wouldnt have gotten this far without CBD. it wont fully negate, but you'll notice the difference. good luck on your upcoming train ride...

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i love the smell of weed but im sure im biased lol. i cant stand nicotine smell, but id take even that over piss and garbage

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

hempo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Hellblazer187 posted:

Think I'm going to take a 2 or 3 day t-break. I've been getting high daily for like, a monthish now. I'd like to keep it where extremely, laughably small doses get me baked.

go the full 21 days while chuffin cbd, it's worth the ride

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

ya thats why i smoke weed BITCH !

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

waked and baked with the puppy snoozin. todays a day to draw

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

im hitting this disposable right now that you activate by inhaling. wtf. how did the future come and sneak up on me like this

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:eyepop:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:raise:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

god it's never been easier to go on tolerance breaks with the existence of cbd. gonna smoke this poo poo for a month and then it's back to being blasted off 10 gram gummies again

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

3 days left of tolerance break. gummies at the ready. its like three christmas eves in a row

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i sing the praises of cbd itt for tolerance breaks specifically. theyll get you through it

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

My goodness. Weed, oh my goodness...

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Carlos Lantana posted:

I'm not high and its poo poo
T break daylight hours

smoke CBD

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Phat Phingers posted:

Anybody exercise while high? I'm thinking of doing that

i took an edible before the gym years ago and it kicked in in the middle of my treadmill run, and let me tell you it was kind of terrifying (somewhat fun still)

it felt like i activated my max payne powers

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

actually you will all find being high 24/7 an optimal way of navigating the storms of life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

unheard of