Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
i smoked a joint like a big boy yesterday. so proud of myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

i was so fried yesterday i couldn't even eat a PB&J. like i was doing things but wasn't sure i actually did it... dreaming while awake i guess.

fuq it imma do a whole rundown of my high: so i smoked a joint and got sorta kinda high but not enough. So i took out the rest of the joint and put it in my bong (an 18mm bowl, about a quarter of the bowl.) I was gonna corner it but my dumbass lit the whole thing up with the hemp wick so I had to inhale. i regretted that poo poo as soon as my lips left the bong.... my whole body was just waving and gyrating but in a spiritual kinda way. even my writing was really flowy and curvy. i call this poo poo Blue Wave, cuz that's exactly what you feel like.

Phat Phingers fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Sep 10, 2023

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Crimson Harvest posted:

if youre gonna wobble spiritually anyway might as well put it to use

wobble for christ! ha he hu haaa

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

ReelBigLizard posted:

I can only get one, what should I order for my week on holiday?

I'm thinking Wedding Cake because I love Girl Scout Cookies and Birthday Cake

wedding cake sounds good. also you get weed from signal??

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Hey guys I'm still new to smoking the devil's lettuce. I smoke joints and hit the bong when smashing grass, but most of my family smokes blunts. I want to smoke with them, but i'm scared of getting a nicotine addiction from whatever tiny hit I take. Is it possible to get addic to nic from one hit of the spit to my poo poo?

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

bagmonkey posted:

for what its worth, the thing that leads to nicotine addiction isn't just smoking one cig, its using nicotine to deal with stress and other emotions. That's what gets you started, then the nicotine keeps you addicted. I smoked for almost a decade, quit almost a decade ago and still occasionally smoke blunts or spliffs if that's whats being passed. Doesn't trigger any cravings and I don't magically want more later

What I'm saying is get high w/ your family dude

great post, thanks. I will smoke with them from now on

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

I love how natural laughter is when I'm high. When I'm sober, laughing is like switching states. (e.g. normal state to joy state then back to normal) But when I'm high, my normal self and more joyful self are blended together so everything is just more easy....(?)

Ah you get what i'm saying.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

the thought of doing other drugs really scares me sometimes. i get high and just say to myself "man, i'm already tripping on this weed... imagine what other drugs do to people." people going on crazy poo poo and go out on a high speed chase and don't even realize it...

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

got too high yesterday, gotta let my brain recharge

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Man sometimes i just get high and go through the Leper's Colony reading the bans. These things have me dying laughing.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Beautiful women are 10x more attractive when high. I'm watching a skit right now, and whoo boy she's like a empress...

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

just got cable installed in my head. these shows are great

adding: New Jack Swing is the best genre to listen to while high. i'm doin moves i didn't know i could do lol

Phat Phingers fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Oct 9, 2023

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

i'm wonna wrind up this weed, wut it in wy wong, and woke it...

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

smoked for 3 (three) nights straight. time to recharge....

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

sometimes i don't wanna smoke because i'm gonna just fall asleep and waste my high on my dreams

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Does anyone else get poetic when they smoke bud? I have a couple from a discord from couple weeks ago.

"the laughs flow from my head out my mouth like a gentle waterfall. all is right with the world. good night to you gentlemen."

"my arms flowed like spilled ink on a blank canvas. flowing freely like the seas of the world" (after a drawing)

"woke up in the real world again, the age of poetry has ended. until one picks up the torch again."

"the warmth is like an armor covering my body. the invisible sea drifts me on it's eternal path. the time matters not in a world of bliss." (during a great body high)

"I've taken flight once again. I follow the path of the clouds, but my heart wants to fly like Icarus while fearing getting too close to the Sun. Should I take the wingbeat that could possibly send me to the stars?"

Maybe i should write a book. But this strain i'm smoking on now doesn't make me very wordy. Maybe someday.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

so I have a bit of kief in my grinder winder & was wondering if i should sprinkle a little bit on my bud. I'm a noob that's slowly increasing my tolerance day by day but i'm kinda worried i'll get too loving zooted.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

your listening t-t-t-to

HIGH FM RADIO

*explosion sfx*

Playing all the best music stored in your brain

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

i got to the gate of heaven and earth but I wonder if I should cross the border and join eternity

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Spaghett posted:

Shout out all the unemployed mother fuckers smoking weed right now. I love you. I'm with you. You are seen. Respect

hell yeahhh mang!! gently caress the chamba! smoke that mamba! yeeesss sirrrrr

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

took a 1 day tolerance break and this high feels so diffy

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

How is your guys experience with CBD? It's nice when I'm outside because of the sun.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Feel like there's an anchor in my loving brain... no energy at all. Time for two day T break...

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

been on a week long T Break prepping for tomorrow. im gonna be zooted man lol.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

gas station has a little ad for edibles and I'm interested but my paranoia says i'm getting scammed or arrested. The deep web is the same. Well what's life without risk?

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Just bought a gas station pre roll for 9.99. ehh wasn't bad. But reality hit me and I probably won't do be doing that that again. Just some thc a mid.

It did get me high, I didn't hallucinate (visually anyway, auditory always happens regardless) or go crazy so it's no Spice. The website is one of those shifty CBD sites with a different name. I'm a dumb gently caress for smoking it but I'm a dumb gently caress in general so whatever...

E: the top part of my post is from the other weed thread I posted it yesterday.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

kuarduck posted:

Am I not smoking the right poo poo? Visual hallucinations? :dafuq:

K2 makes you see poo poo from what I've heard.

Yeah my first time I ever got real high (and high in general), I heard a sound like a tea kettle. Now we did have a tea kettle and maybe one of my parents were using it but the sound just kept going on and on in my head. It sounded louder that it would normally be. Then I will also hear little bumps and creaks around the house but those are normal regardless. I did see colorful sparkles in my eyes when I closed them that time I was laid out, and the "reduced framerate" you get from being too baked but that was about it. The day I see a demon or something from smoking weed is the last day I ever smoke.

tldr: I'll hear a bump or a creak when I'm high sometimes but nuthin crazy

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

If you see any hair I'm sorry I keep this on my bed. but it looks ok.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Smoked the last of the gas station pre rolls. Since it's thca it took a lot to actually do anything. It was okay but I'm not doing that again... The same store has 500mg cbd gummies and probably thc ones too. Maybe I'll try that. Has a smaller chance of giving me chemically induced hypercancer.

kuarduck posted:

Afternoon plans:

Local THC flower, plus THCa diamonds and some CBD isolate as a bonus so I can ride this wave.

Into the injection bowl it goes :okpos:

How's outer space?

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

in an act of sheer desperation I have gone back to the forbidden gas station pre rolls.

round 2 i guess.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

i know that feeling. when you're takin a walk thru the galaxy..

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

i got a sparkly overlay over my vision!! my vision looks like a blingee myspace lolz

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

If a robot gained human-level sentience and intelligence, would it have rights? Could you "kill" it and not be found guilty?

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

I can't even type this I'm so high. My focus is messed up I light the lighter and the fire is Giant

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

redshirt posted:

Cannabis beverages are pretty sweet, a whole different kind of high, it's real nice.

But pricey. I got a 100MG 12 ounce can for $30.

When you consider how fast you could drink 12 ounces, that could get real pricey.
And real hosed up, considering 100MG.

I've been mixing them with regular seltzer, like 1/4 at a time. Works nice.

hmmrm.. 1 gulp = ? hits

can u run an experiment?? for sicne

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

love the little weed status effect of fading in and out of reality. im watching my phone one second, poking my head into the abyss for a sec and coming back, so silly..

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Does anyone else get time dilation while smoking weed? When I was in Thailand I was smoking some chronic that made me feel like time slowed down a lot, like I'd be looking at my watch wondering why it hasn't been a minute yet.

happened when i took edibles for the first time, your body gets slowed down too

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

getting back into dance/house music after my little phase I had. just perfect smoking music

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Anybody exercise while high? I'm thinking of doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

in the wave zone rn, everything is wiggly