Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Pre employment drug screens. Just get synthetic novelty urine. Works every time. 20$

Wish I knew it was this easy years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Never fear, fake piss works every time!

Vashro
May 12, 2004

During onboarding there should be a drug policy signing thing

Vashro
May 12, 2004

I upgraded my torch for a coil and added a spin cap and a lil bead and drat I thought I was good at getting high before but I've been missing out.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

almost due for my annual pilgrimage to resupply and usually go to Denver but are any of the newer legal cities any good? How does pricing in Detroit compare? Still the same 8g/store/day limit as CO?

Vashro
May 12, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Colorado is still 8g/day. Except now METRC tracks all purchases so if you hit one shop, the next will be able to see it and won't sell to you.

This changed when the medical limit went from 40g to 8g a day on Jan 1.

thanks so much that would have been a bummer to find out the hard way

Vashro
May 12, 2004

looking like MI is less strict about transaction limits

Vashro
May 12, 2004

I do and that is great news

Vashro
May 12, 2004

is it possible to make gummies using oil from vape cartridges?

Vashro
May 12, 2004

thanks for the tips. I realize it's inconvenient but my goal was to salvage a bunch of near empty carts into cooking oil or something.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

my triple cart vape starship arrives today, 8 more hrs till I can blast off and play total warhammer

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Got the starship last week and it is perfect. Sometimes the carts don't all fire as easily as each other so you suck harder and the boosters kick in

Vashro
May 12, 2004

that g ova there posted:

How was this accomplished? In Canada the median price for a 1g high thc cartridge is $30

Look up deals on weedmaps for Detroit area has the cheapest prices I've seen

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Headed back to MI next week. Last time they had me walk out of the store then back in each transaction. Got awkward after bout the 5th time coming back in for another stack of wax jars. Still way better than having to drive around to that many different stores like in CO.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

get some disposable suppository molds and anything can be mixed with coco butter or vegetable oil and made into little butt bullets

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Anyone experienced with long term storage of bulk wax concentrates? I consolidated into large glass jars and vacuum sealed them in a bag. Will these last years if covered in a fridge? Freezer?

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Goddamn Hippy posted:

Where's a good place to order cheapish bongs in canada?

I got mine from grasscity.com . My downstem came broken but they replaced it for me

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Faustian Bargain posted:

yes, it doesn’t have a carb like the normal tube does

Just pull the whole thing out like a bong slide once you get enough

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Yes. Also, just buy fake pee for pre-employment tests

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Payback for us having to drive over there for real beer on Sundays

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Ordered a replacement glass slide part for my divine tribe v5 and got sent a free lightning pen. It works great! Best made portable concentrate dealy I've used

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Thanks to whoever linked the sale on ball vapes.
I had this large amount of mids I was struggling to smoke fast enough but wow the bowl size on this is amazing.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

I ate 3x50mg gummies before takeoff. Vacation here we go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Every time I take pilgrimage to Detroit, the weed gets cheaper and better