Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I hope GBS turns into the premier weed and dog forum for internet 3.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol if you don't like to eye gently caress jpgs of dank nugs

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

:agreed:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The fifth element is on tv this morning, it's like the universe wants me to be high.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Bro if you want more pizza just get more pizza.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Someone needs to explain this mail weed to me. I want to die fat, stoned and happy in my goon hovel without ever speaking to another person. Seriously this sounds like nirvana.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm not ready for these secrets anyway.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I want to get in on this "adulting" thing that all the kids are doing but I also want to be high all the time. Please advise.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Cool. I have a new definition of adulting now. A much better definition.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Truest post in the world. Look guys I lpve weed but you gotta have one foot in the bowl and the other foot on the ground.

Like yin/yang, there are two sides of life:
Weed and unweed. Weed cannot exist without unweed and for every weed thing there is be unweed things.

For example, smoking weed all day and never cleaning your room is pretty drat weed, since cleaning is inherently responsible and therefore unweed, but when it gets too filthy to even find your stash, thats like way more unweed than cleaning. Balance. Working is unweed, but having no money to buy weed is also highly unweed. Paying bills? Unweed, because theres less money for weed left, racking up in crippling debt? Super unweed, you dont wanna have any problems to think about while lighting your spliff.
Never smoking weed is really unweed, dont do that. Only smoking weed and not doing anything else turns unweed when the mountain of responsibilities youve been putting off starts to nibble at you peace of mind.

Weed and unweed are spiritually linked concepts older than time itself, and will always complement eachother. If you go to far in either direction, everything becomes unweed and the world is a lot less chill. Life is a struggle to reach true equilibrium.

but what if I end up cleaning the poo poo out of my house like 1/3 of the times I weed. I do not know why I do this.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

TOM HANKS posted:

I live in a small country town where the only person selling weed is a scary rear end meth head with swastika flags on his walls. gently caress dealing with that just to get high.

I think I used to live next to this guy. He'd be out at all hours of the night driving this back-ho tractor thing around his yard in circles, as meth heads do.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Chocolate ice cream has hidden flavors that can only be tasted while high

Oreos too

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If I had a nug big enough to fill the upper deck like that I'd give it a name and adopt it as my weed son.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm almost glad I don't have easy access to buy cookies made of weed. I see a potential feedback loop there resulting in me being relentlessly stoned until death.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

el B posted:

Want those moon rocks

I don't know what this is but I want it intensely. Just call me moon rock smeagol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pudding Huxtable posted:

got a new pc, got some mellow leaf, and am about to dive into my steam backlog like the loving nerd I am

I just want you to know that I feel this post and salute you for ~living the dream~