Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
yewwww what up bros i like to light up after a good surf and just think about waves expanding into infinity. that poo poo is controlled by the universe and i'm just riding it man, mainlining those gravitational influences yewwwyewww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
anybody know more than just what their buddies have told them about NC possibly legalizing soon (i've heard it was up for a vote as a house bill but haven't heard anything beyond that) as well as what the VA is saying about it?

it would be really nice for me personally if they legalized the poo poo and started doing some actual research into it because right now i take pills for seizures everyday and it would be much nicer/easier if i knew what strains or whatever to smoke to help with that. like i've heard that strains with high cbd content are supposedly helpful with seizures, but it's not really something that i want to leave up to stoner science if you know what i mean. i was actually kind of annoyed when i got my weed card in cali because i actually wanted to talk to a doctor about it but instead it was just a check the blocks kind of thing with a lady dressed like a nurse emailing some doctor who i never actually met. anytime i try to talk to a doctor about it they clam up like fucken little pissbitches because i go through the VA. i smoke almost daily anyways so it would be cool to be able to just run down to the gas station and buy a pack of joints so i dont have a fucken goddamn seizure but i guess that's too much to ask. i'm also out of weed right now hence all the cursing and what not.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
*uses lighter to light hemp wick*

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I"M DANKRUPT SOMEONE HELP