Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

i dont see why they'd arrest you for buying stuff the gas station is selling, but also i cant imagine the gas station weed is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

hey weed thread, i have an ss zeal and some hash i've been vaping with a seahorse. what do i need to buy to to dab with my zeal?

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

RE: moldchat, I'm under the impression that most weed mold will glow under a blacklight, whereas the weed bits will not. anyone else hear of this or did i misunderstand somethign when i was high?

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

i wonder if someone could sell "green claw" or if the white claw people would complain. either way, free idea right there for someone

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

I got similar from sneaky pete, for americans. probably available on where ever chinaglass went as well.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

He levied a lawsuit against Jeff because many users do not like or want him posting and got laughed out of court

is there like a saga thread for this or something? i'm mildly interested

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

redshirt posted:

Dogs obviously think. And they obviously dream, we've all seen them moving their legs or whatnot while sleeping.

So, what language does that process use? Obviously there is some process that exists.

This seems correct to me. I know my dog has thoughts, because he wandered over to the mirror on his own accord again to check himself out. Also when one barks because they want to go outside because they can see that the sun is out. I would *love* to know what else is going on in those minds though. Like, you've never even been on that sidewalk across the street, why do you think you own that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Tremors posted:

Are most grinders the same? How much should I worry about aluminum vs stainless steel?

I don't think it matters as long as you get something quality. I believe some cheap grinders can leave metal shavings, but I dunno if that's a metal issue or a manufacture issue or what