Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

nigga crab pollock posted:

i saw a bumper sticker today that had 'bad wolf' morphed to look like the tardis and i definitely bothered thinking 'wow that is a lovely bumper sticker' and shaking my head

lit also just looked bad and if you are going to get a bumper sticker of a thing why get one redone to look like an ugly logo. its like those deer heads made of camo WE GET IT YOU LIKE THE THING

"My other car is a tardis" lol! I like thing!!!!

dr. who is incredibly gay and bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Sid Vicious posted:

imagine though if there was good wolf

imagine if we were good posters

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
I refer to my penis as my sonic screwdriver

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Shin00bie posted:

He's actually called "The Doctor" not "Doctor Who" you fuckmen.

somehow even worse

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

ElGroucho posted:

Doctor Who is the worst poo poo ever and just another British atrocity in their long list of crimes against humanity

• Locked thread