Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

The economy would grow faster than Jack's beanstalk. Think about it, America could finally trade with Hawaii, the imports and exports would be ridiculous. People could finally visit their families again . I know it might take a few years to build, but the benefit would be HUGE.

all the subsidies to the zeppelin lobby will be worthless

petition denied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

it would allow for poor assholes to drive there and be lovely assholes on the beach and leave their trash everywhere

assholes from arizona do this every year in san diego

ha, i live in denver and did this to flagstaff

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

MrWillsauce posted:

we could make it out of Florida

yeah, and halfway down this weird road paved with oxy all the truckers will get the nods and pass out

how does anything get delivered to florida now that i think about it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

they should take florida and put it in the sun

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

can you get leprosy from handjobs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

trywehbarherdh posted:

u totally can and ur blow jobs can suck when ur a pygmy

i will seriously write in jeb bush on my ballot this november if the mods ban this guy and give me that av for a week

:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

same

• Locked thread