Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Hmm...but if we make it so that producing a load requires me to receive one, and receiving a load already results in me producing one, then surely the positive feedback loop will destabilise the entire load exchange system. *does series of calculations on blackboard* I'm afraid that even accounting for refractory periods the exponential and explosive load production requirements would quickly grow to dangerous levels beyond the point of sustainability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

JakeP posted:

i guess though that wouldnt work because people wont just be going around getting sucked off by randos cuz then they'd have to refill, i guess id find some jerk off buddy to 69 with all hours of the day and night

The forced interaction of the jerk off buddy system could help a lot of lonely people. I suspect the suicide rate would decrease to a statistically significant degree.

• Locked thread