Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's lamentable we was only born in time for Dank memes. I am holding out hope that earth is invaded by a spacefaring species and we're all enslaved by 2100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's depressing to think how vast space is. It'd take 137,000 years to get to Alpha Centauri with tech we have now. If that Tabby's Star was legitimately a Dyson Sphere that's 1,480 light years away, so it wouldn't make much of an impact on us if it was or wasn't aliens since with present tech it'd take millions of years to get there anyway.

• Locked thread