Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This last episode, all about the Sig Hansen Heart attack has been loving amazing.

I loving hate reality television, but this is the first bit of it, that I have truly enjoyed.

The humanity coupled with a dedication to a trade, family life, interpersonal relationships....

It only took Discovery ten loving years to find the linchpin.

But, they found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0

Give them the loving credit they deserve.

Boom be yadda!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dadliest catch in the title.

Bourbon is a daddly thing.

Boom de yadda!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

Sig is the only captain on that show worth a gently caress and the only one who has improved since episode one aired.

FuhrerHat posted:

his brother is cooler

~team edgar~

The both of you are invited to my house for crab dinner.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

natetimm posted:

What about when Captain Phil died from being a degenerate fat addict who passed on all his demons to his sons (including his stupid career choice)?

Thank you for watching this series since its inception.

• Locked thread