Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Double points for being such an incredibly terrible song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

gnarlyhotep posted:

Instead of "terrible" I think you meant "awesome" or possibly "incredible", as that was one of the best songs of the 80s. Also I have never seen the single cover, so thanks for that.

Here's a very 60s album cover, not the most 60s, but definitely part of it

Wrong opinion, wrong Herb Alpert cover.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Jaguars! posted:

The honey thing happened but she's still alive and it has nothing to do with the scream on the record.

I feel like this is perhaps the most 2000s album cover to be released in 1997:

Or maybe a sort of a musical decade from 1997 to 2007 where people mostly gazed at their navel, angrily.

Oh yeah, 2000's techno had that 'draw a gently caress ton of random shapes in a 3d modeling program and render some cool transparency or fog' thing going on.

• Locked thread