Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Argue posted:

And finally, maybe I don't understand marijuana but is this really the best way to dispose of all the weed they found?

Yes it is, if I had to burn a ton of marijuana I would definitely do it like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Is it just a poor translation or are the things Duterte says super insane?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Fojar38 posted:

It's really bizarre then that he apparently thinks that the US looks down on him and China doesn't.

China is sucking up to him like something crazy.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

seiferguy posted:

I've heard that Duterte's vendetta against the US is personal because a US missionary priest abused him as a child. Or at least that's the thought.

His language against Americans is weird because Filipinos love Americans more than Americans love Americans.

People keep saying that but I haven't heard about that much backlash from his china stuff. Is the anti duterte stuff in Filipino or something?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Squalid posted:

What's a yellowtard

Proof that the internet was a mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006