Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

It keeps being mentioned as some other good Duterte is doing, so what's the deal with Manila's traffic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Troy Queef posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSn3wWoKz-k&t=1524s

(This vid may or may not be available in your country, but let's watch JMM connect on one of the greatest counters I've ever seen, Jinkee flipping the gently caress out as a result, and then multiple replays from every angle of JMM getting revenge for being knocked down three times in Round 1 of their first fight.)

Works fine in the States for me.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A lot of you might find some interest in Prester Jane's thread on Authoritarians/Narrativists. It might have been recommended already but she does a good job explaining how and why the far right thinks and acts the way it does. It's on the longer side, and pretty wordy at times, but it's really good. I don't know if that thread's been introduced to this one yet.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I think Portugal is widely regarded as a success, but nobody wants to copy their policy of decriminalizing all drugs and treating the matter as a health issue. It's easier to go to rehab if admitting addiction doesn't risk prison time and I want to say their health insurance covers rehab a lot easier too.

E: f,b