Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Historically, they've been human privileges more than rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I'm also enjoying it.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

hoo boy all my filipino friends on facebook are freaking the gently caress out about Obama canceling his meeting with duterte.

Feel like grabbing some screens?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

I'm really impressed they managed to get 9/11 levels of OUR COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG out of putting the boots to a bunch of low-level drug dealers.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Argue posted:

I've been playing Ace Attorney 6 and I've never been so riled up by a Phoenix Wright game before; in this one he goes to a country where accused criminals are sentenced to death following a sham of a trial, people who try to defend these criminals are reviled for abetting them, and in a later case you have to solve a series of vigilante killings, and the vigilante turns out to be a government stooge

Not to mention that the setting, Khurain, uses the same Filipino convention of adding an "h" to an established proper noun to make it sound more exotic

Is that the one where you prove your defendant is innocent, but they're still going to find him guilty unless you, a defense attorney, find the actual criminal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

My dad is traveling to the Philippines at the end of the month. At least he's a Duerte supporter

You know what you have to do.