Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
The best part of the John Oliver video is the comments

quote:

Ahmed Almulla1 day ago
let me make it short for u guys, you are not in the position to talk nonsense you piece of poo poo. what have u done to the world? did u participate in world peace? or what? so ur ok with gov eating people's money, drugs killing innocent people and destroying lives? weird u did not make effort to post such videos in the past against false gov and criminals? this only means ur one of them u jackass.. when ur loving mother or sister or daughter will be raped and killed by a drug poo poo, then let me see u laughing the same way, shithead.. there is still poverty everywhere, people who can hardly eat when its already 2016 with ur stupid powerful leaders and developed rich countries who done nothing but preferring to enjoy life rather than helping to solve the disasters of unfortunate people. be thankful u were born in a good environment u jackass. u better go and concentrate on war zones and unnecessary killings of innocent children and other people rather than disturbing peace.

quote:

Nikki Hentai3 days ago
hey john, what can you say about pres.duterte now??
Nikki Hentai had a one punch man avatar so i'm down with them

quote:

den adriano1 month ago
Hey Jon, gently caress you!! #DU30!!!

quote:

major problem1 day ago
john oliver,, the idiot man.. he totaly can not understand,. he pointed out only a rumors

and in response to Major Problem

quote:

justAguyDs1 day ago
but he is a monster. we need him, but he is an rear end

poo poo is this dude batman??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Has there been a large contingent of anti-US sentiment in the Philippines that I've been unaware of prior to Duterte?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Never thought I'd live to see the day someone called deceitful penguin helpful

i mean this in a good way.