Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

gradenko_2000 posted:

The front-page news in one of our national broadsheets yesterday was this:

Please no one give this man a smartphone and access to Twitter.

agreed, why do you care so much about unpersons :hurr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Schubalts posted:

"You are immoral!" *goes back to encouraging the killings of drug users, fondly remembers that time he literally said he wanted to rape a woman*

Since, a priori, drug users and loose women are literally the worst, he is clearly being very moral.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

how old is duterte and will he give himself an aneurysm on air while shouting at traiturous opposition druggies?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Rodatose posted:

Last two lines are her own contribution.
Did the Philippine-American War and its hundreds of thousands of dead civilians like, not happen, or what
[/quote]

Well, there was a world war or two in between.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Tarantula posted:

How is it possible for somebody to rise to the position of leader of a country and not realize that insulting foreign leaders only makes you look like a twat to the world? It might buy you some cool points at home but surely they know other countries don't really enjoy making favorable deals with somebody acting like a 12 year old right?

It's possible because the only qualification is convincing enough dumb fuckers that you're less of an rear end in a top hat than the other candidate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

some cool pinoy facebook memes

How is this in anyway news. "If you've done $BadThing then you're no longer part of human society and its protections, everyone else is free to hunt you down and kill you" is the obvious argument underlying "hey everyone go kill outlaws druggies legally", with a long and proud history stretching back to before the middle ages.