Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

posting station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Kenny Logins posted:

still salty about that one

oh ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

i don't speak the language but a lot of technical terms are clearly based on the same root as the english/latin/greek word, so i have taught myself to sound out cyrillic words in order to read the gauges in russian fighter jet cockpits

same but Russian insect taxonomy

Насекомые!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

syscall girl posted:

hey wait a moment i went to go look up the quote and my flickr new tab app is reading my mind

here's some vaguely interesting things about that picture: those are zoo owls. canned nature photography.

the grubs that mama owl is feeding to the chicks are Zopohbas beetle larvae, available as pet food everywhere, usually sold as 'superworms'. once you recognize them, you see them everywhere in movies and tv.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

syscall girl posted:

i want to say they made a lot of appearances on fear factor

the worms, not the owls

and considering the fact ludacris is bringing it back we'll probably be seeing more

yeah, also every time there's a dead body crawling with "maggots" :rolleye:

Zophobas beetles lives on dead animal, but they're the very last insects at the corpse party. they live on really old dried up dead stuff or bat guano.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Fear Factor eat the owls

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Wednesday

http://i.imgur.com/9HTu9Q8.mp4

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

beep boop bab̤̬̱̫͚̰͉ị̘͎͓ͅd̳̜̻̦͖͇l̙y̻̞̖ͅͅb͍i͖͖̞̗͡d̗̙̞̤͚͈̦l̯̺̥̜̜̗̗͜y͉̞̦͖͓̩b̦̻͇̳͖̺̫̰ͦ̐͛͂̎̏̀͠l̩ͪ̇̏̔̕i̴̶͍̥̠̟̭̣̳̓͗͊͑̒ͥ̈͞f̴̱̜̣̥̪͚̀̅ͪ͡r̸͚̮̗̮̾͐b̧̛̳͇̩̖̖̈̈̽̽̈ͭ̽͜o̗̻ͬ̿̽̓ͥ͟ö́҉̫͔͇͓̻͇̝p̯̯͓͔̓̂b̨̗̤͍͔̈́́ͩͤ̅̍̃ẹ̸̲̖̱̭̘̘͉̪̮͕̯̖̫ͦ́̑ͮ͊̃ͤ̏ͧ̎͌̿̂ͤͯ̅̏̕ͅe̷̬͕̦̣̲̮̦͇̦̥̹̞͖ͧ̊ͩ̊́͘ͅe̴̪̤͖͚̳̣͍͉̝̳̰̜ͯ͑̔ͫ̔̾́̾ͯ͘͟͝͝z̢̗̣̠̺̼͙̜̯ͪ̈̄̒̐̆̋̆̚͟o̾̑̍̑ͭ̃ͯͦͬ͐҉̙̝̜̲̰̫͕͇̫̫͈͚̩̜̲̻͟ͅó̅̓͋͋̍̍̈͗̚͏͟͏̝̜͉̙͎̥̳̻͙͍̺̟̘̗͔͓p̷̖͇̺̯̹̣̼̯̦̯̗ͦ̑̑͆͛̅̂̃̓ͩ̌̎̀͆̈̾͂͢ͅͅį̸̧̪̘̜͚̱͕͍̹̘̘̟̒͌̓ͦ̇ͧͯ̍̂ͭ͟͠ͅeͧͥͥ̂ͣ́̏̎̑ͧ̆̉ͭ͏͉͔̳̮͍̻͚̖̱͓̹̤͈̙̯̞̣̀͞r̶̖̗̯͈̬̺̟̖̫̩̣͉̣̻͔̗̘͛̌ͥ̌͗͜͢͢͝e̝͈̖̫̙̞̼͓̖͎̻͉͇̥̰͚̘̓ͩ͋̍̌̍̽͆̓͌͑̚͘͘͟͠͠r̘͉̬̳͆͋ͫ͐ͬ͟ͅe̶̡ͣ̎̾̿̿̊͂̆҉̟̣̤͍̝̻̱̫l̶̛̬̙͈͍̠͕ͩ̊̓̄̋ͮͬ͐̅̅ͨͬ̈́ͤͮ̇͛̚͢͝ȩ̙̪͍̱͚̠̝̥̮͕̰̞͕̝͎̠ͥ̈́̏ͤ̑͋̏ͣ͐ͫ̋͊̽̾͂̃͜ͅl̡̍̃̑̇ͦ͗҉̻̟̳̦̞̦̱̗̬͍̖̕l͙͍̲͎̲̏̋̓́ͩ̀̆̾ͫ̌̆̀́̚l̨̒ͦ̓ͯ̂̍̉̉͊͑͏͉̜̟̜̫͈̤̦͎͓̣̘̻͙̦͓͔̪l̵̢͈͕̥͚̝̠̻̱ͦ̉̉ͦͮ̓̏̊ͦ̅͒ͥͯ̈́͌̿̽́͡ͅỵ̵̼̪͖͍̦̆ͦͥ́̕ẻ̆̊̾͌̐̌͐̉́̏̂̆͛́̓͝҉̗͍̩̳̗̬̩̥̠̹̥́͢͡ę̯̟͙̻͇̭̜͇̝͉ͫ̎͋ͯ͐ͣ̇͊̑̐ͣ͠͝e̷̡̧̦̻͖̩̰͓͕̙̭̫̫̱͈̱̻̹̓ͤͬͧ̆͐͂ͬ̈̾͊ͦ̏ͧ̐͡

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Simon Stålenhag ofc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

check this out: a new demo for the obscure Swedish CP/M computer ABC80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uplyiXYgg6w

• Locked thread