Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

The I Love You virus is the only virus I've ever had in like 30 years of computing. What got me was the combination of using some e-mail client that cut off the real extension and being unfamiliar with viruses that resend themselves to everyone in the victim's address book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

holy poo poo thats the second biggest piece of pizza ive ever seen

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I always have a recurring dream where I'm a teenager and I'm on vacation with my mom...and the vacation just lasts some absurdly long period of time and I ask when we're going home and then I find out we don't have a home anymore and I freak out

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm unironically happy for Uli, its good he's making these steps now so he doesn't end up institutionalized when his parents die.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

When I was a kid the local dept store had stacks and stacks of heroquest stuff on clearance for like $5.00, now they're all worth money because the plastic figs are warham compatible or something

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

if goats werent farm animals that poop everywhere they'd make awesome pets

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

:yikes:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

"I dislike c…rap music too."

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

im the abfahrt

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Laserjet 4P posted:

but wait, there's more:

Watching stuff like this gives me sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

MausoleumExtremist posted:

Thrash Metal Hodor

modsssss

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

my heart started beating faster scrolling past those spider pics, 2 spooky

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

samwell tarly training for the night's watch

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

name your child roflcopter for maximum forums cred

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

pram posted:

do you need a key to turn on that computer? lol

my computer not only takes a key to start, it goes vroom vroom after I do it

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

What's everyone's obsession with super wide monitors? I'd rather have more vertical space if anything.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I actually tried making a tater tots plate like that a couple months ago. It was pretty underwhelming.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

An axe throwing contest doesn't seem very safe

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

text me

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't get how any advice on what to do if the bombs drop is practical, you're pretty much automatically going to turn your head to look at a loud noise. It would never occur to you that we just got nuked before you're blinded.

It seems like the only real practical advice is that death is certain and you should hope you die quickly.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

It's too bad pinball machines are so expensive and prone to breakage, I wouldn't mind owning one.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I got mad when I saw the picture, because I assumed he's making fun of me. Maybe conservatives feel the same way. Like a reverse Stephen Colbert?

Although it's kinda lame that the best thing they could think of was to plaster him in Hillary pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I was expecting him to fall and hit his balls but he didnt

• Locked thread