Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeikEYjUXbk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A

"Comments are disabled for this video"

I was really looking forward to reading the comments.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

someone should tell that lady that they just installed a cell tower near her camp and watch her instantly develop fake symptoms and record it for laughs

fun fact: a BBN arpanet router like the one shown in the beginning of the video plays a big part in an episode of the americans where they are stealing the routing code for the russians and some nerd gets killed right next to it

a great book about all the BBN stuff is called wizards that stay up late or something and i highly recommend it if you like spending your free time reading about the nerdiest poo poo ever like i very much do

thank you for your time spent reading this post

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

echinopsis posted:

but how about just not anaphylaxing though. fuckers dont thinkin of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFwBH2fb2E0

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Linux Pirate posted:

tbf i take trileptal and it is a medication for seizures, but it helps

i have bipolar II disorder. i probably shouldn't admit that here because i know it's going to come back and bite me in the rear end

i used to take trileptal and it was meh but the 200mg scrip of seroquel was ballersauce

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

graph posted:

super

super

super sharp shooter

TOOT

DOODLE OODLE OODLE DOOT DOOT

it's hosed up that i can actually hear the recorder sound when i am reading those "notes"

Linux Pirate posted:

i'll have to look into that

dude, they are currency in detention/prison because they are awesome. you will have the best sleep and will have 10 hour amazing technocolor dreamcoat dreams that you will love every goddamn night

the downside is that you will have an unquenchable appetite and people with even somewhat tenuous self discipline instantly balloon up in weight

e: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=q%20ball
called q balls because the generic of seroquel is Quetiapine (the pro-est tip)

Robot Pride fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Aug 30, 2016

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

duTrieux. posted:

like, i'm pretty sure that people aren't hating on millennials because they aren't good enough with technology

they're terrible...they are tech consumers, not producers

fishmech posted:

that guy is generation x

the dude was born in 1986...he is millennial as gently caress. gen x cuts off at 1980

he is truly a millennial shithead. good luck seeing if these guy has the nuts to teach himself x86 assembly instead of being a drooling bitch pussy

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Sagebrush posted:

here's a hot take

millennials as a group are not "good with technology" any more than any other demographic. they just spend way more time on instagram and facebook, and the olds perceive anything on a computer as everything to do with computers, so therefore braden who's always on that computer of his must be some kind of computer genius and let's sign him up for computer science!!!!

nerds are nerds and scrubs are scrubs, and building a pc is still well in the nerd range

this 100%

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

duTrieux. posted:

hi, are you afraid of the grim spectre of death

i have a tattoo that says "born to die" as well as a "gently caress the world"...i'm ready whenever it's time

try that mortal fear silliness elsewhere

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Apocadall posted:

i also grew up in rural maine where time seems to stand still and you end up having to know how to fix everything because lol good luck getting anyone out there

planned obsolescence is actually a real reason millennials suck so many nutbags (the ones allergic to nuts just suck on the peen shaft)

most have never repaired something that mattered because they really don't have the opportunity thanks to lack of schematics, access, cheapness to replace with new, etc

"hey, look, i can update my telephone machine by typing in my pin"

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Sagebrush posted:

i'm a god damned millennial and i repair and upgrade god damned everything i own

don't gimme that "not possible to fix things any more" weak-rear end defeatist bullshit

it's possible but not like it was. most stuff is just not possible and the things you can repair are only minor issues. BACK IN MY DAY we used to get schematics included in the owner's manual of electronics you bought and there were TV/VCR repair shops everywhere and everyone remembers those correspondence course ads on the TV looky box that advertised TV/VCR repair classes or radio repair but LOL if you can find a single repair shop.

just look at how many new security screws have been made in the past 10 years. i had to buy a $100 screwdriver kit just to get into all this bullshit i own

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Apocadall posted:

my hometown is 150 people total, and declining as the olds die off, i might be the only computer literate person in town but i try my best to help the others get up to speed, get old laptops fixed up to give to families that can't afford them and stuff

i also only charge $20 an hour because i realize how poor the area is and i still make the most out of many people there

all i can picture in my head from this description is the TV show "northern exposure" but the computer toucher version

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Sagebrush posted:

stop buying apple stuff.

you are probably adept at what you do but the problem is that you are the exception and not the rule for your cohort

http://i.imgur.com/G16mpWN.gifv

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Trabant posted:

i found the yospos cookbook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hZVWuMEbFI

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

echinopsis posted:

yeah? I dispense a shitload of it and no one really describes it as good. what kind of dose does that to ya

I knew one girl that would wake up with half eaten food in her mouth coz of the appetite it gave her

100mg with no tolerance will get you pretty stoned followed by coma-like hibernation that will be amazing and when i say stoned i really mean stoned. expect to sleep at least 10 hours and you will def still be quite a bit stoned and happy when you wake up i loving guarantee it

and if you are used to it control yourself and don't eat after you drop it because it fucks with your ability to swallow. it takes about 10-15 minutes to grab you by the rear end once you eat it

if you are unfortunate enough to live in america and not have insurance the poo poo will cost you about $300 per month which is relatively cheap for a respectable drug habit. just like rushing it with coke like in the link i posted it really pairs well with most stimulants and i spent many nights lifted on it while dipping kodiak

epipen posted:

i just paid $40 for a script of melatonin, loving kill me

wow, that is a pretty shameful hustle

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

lol if you posted:

dang i take 150-200mg of quell a day and it doesn't make me sleepy at all y'all are weird

you develop a tolerance with regular use unfortunately. between that and the fattening aspect it's one of those best used every now and then

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
What does the dog do with the money? Is he using it to buy the drinks or is he pocketing it for getting the drink? These panels seem in reverse order like a japanese comic or some poo poo.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

cunnilingus VR looking solid

my last felony case got dismissed this afternoon TUESDAY NIGHT MUTHAFUCKAS

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Sagebrush posted:

ok, let's hear it

gun charges

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Shaggar posted:

never seen those in maine

probably because it's cold and everyone's suspenders and swastika tattoos are covered by their jackets

here is my maine story for you...hold on to your hats!!!!!:

the first girl that let me penetrate her lady hole with my penis was from bangor, maine

i guess you could say she let me "Bangor"

bad joke, true story. dated her for a week and never saw her again. maybe i have a childe in bangor idk. maybe one of you in maine is my childe

the end

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

cadenza posted:

yospos can someone please post the "pwease no steppy" pic tia

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

in the USMC these 800mg ibuprofen are called "grunt candy" and no matter what you go to the battalion aid station for (broken bone, cancer, sucking chest wound, etc) the corpsman will undoubtedly issue you a hand-sized manilla envelope filled with these and kick you the gently caress out

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

my leg:

reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toAEQTsidvg

unnnnnniiiitttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

quote:

you wouldn't download a ghost, would you?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

SmokaDustbowl posted:

mozzarella owns

mozzarella is low tier and you loving know it!!!

roquefort on the other hand....

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

seriously the greatest vid posted on these forums

DiggityDoink posted:

gently caress thats delicious is good in general but this intro is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AASA_3Bz_z0

"I just want to sniff some coke!"

:same:

SynthOrange posted:

lmao at that upper left clusterfuck

it's called a "pandemic"

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Graff posted:

still sub par as gently caress imo. queer recruitment at high schools needs to be stepped up

ralph is out there doing his best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

weed smoking station

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

the best part is that the only reason the circle connects is because of a M-M connection

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

epipen posted:

lmao

the Wendelstein 7-X Stellarator fusion reactor
the shape of each coil is tuned to contain the plasma as efficiently as current models and techniques allow
apparently the final cost was ~1bn euros

nice machining design tolerances (GD&T)

fire your machinists and throw it in the trash

back to fossil fuels.....

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

It's more amazing that they put that huge-rear end block of blank space in the print paper considering it costs probably 20k$ per square inch in that publication. I wonder what the current rate is for a 1/4 page ad.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

ol qwerty bastard posted:

lo and behold more like lol and behold

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

or maybe i should? you only turn 5 once

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

DiggityDoink posted:

yes let me pay just shy of 50 bucks for a tshirt

first thing i saw and laughed so hard

also, it's a ridiculous shirt that will lose it's comedy in like three days and be used to clean dog poo poo off your dunks

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Moist von Lipwig posted:

gently caress, shoulda been angler of depth

oh well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ILEUDML97M

guy is driving a raging inferno off a 10 foot dirt jump into a swamp but is also so much of a pussy that he has to plug his nose before water entry

this dichotomy is interesting

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
you guys just :spergin: 'ed this into the dirt

i think he just doesn't want the discomfort of water in his nose because he is too retarded to exhale through it while entering

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Sagebrush posted:

you'll have to explain why

this is the best speedrun imo for three reasons
1. deus ex is the best game of all time
2. guy narrates it and explains everything he's doing
3. guy has the same haircut as jc denton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYEZptUMXro

did everyone in the camera pic just google "turbonerd stereotype" and buy and do whatever they needed to become such?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

im the huge, questionably useful hinge

my first thought was "do you really need to point them straight down?"

they are missiles not bombs. you don't have to be directly over florida

• Locked thread