Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
another new thread wow. got onto page 2 of this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt3Oj-Dq-MM

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

atomicthumbs posted:

recommended click

set your drink down, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on1rJ33gzkk
these somehow manage to just keep getting better and better

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

prefect posted:

what is this game they're playing?
it's like porrasturvat but for vehicles and with even less game but way more simulation. it is also kind of unpredictable, like a slightly less buggy goat simulator

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

now you've pressed the fuckin' button

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Beast of Bourbon posted:

allergies seem like nature's way of natural selection.

i mean if you die in less than 10 seconds from someone else having had peanuts in the last 72 hours, i don't think you're going to "make it" so to speak.
do you need glasses to drive

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

cheese-cube posted:

so help me if i could find my shadowrun core book i'd raid that arcology top toi fucken bottom
errybody knows you can't start at the top, they've the aa guns

gotta go in the bottom and get shredded by zombie samurai and tentacle cats etc

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-82jei6ANes

can i get a cartridge wobble

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

choon

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i hate phantom space man :mad:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

syscall girl posted:

also it is good that it is wednesday because that is mr robot day :cool:
just started watching it last night, first 2 eps were tite

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i love our very lame shadowrun future

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

nice of them to name a ship after your mom

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

fried curdled "meat", must be selling like hotcakes

would it have been so hard to call them nuggets

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

duTrieux. posted:

not only is Spam delicious when pan-fried (the can lies, never eat it cold),not only does it have only 6 ingredients, but hormel has also been wise enough to accep tthe common usage of "spam" for junk mail as long as people differentiate it from Spam so shut your dang mouth
from og dawn of the dead:

P: "ugh, spam!"
S: "do you have a can opener handy?"
P: "uhhh....no...."
S: "then don't knock it, it's got its own key"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

fuckin' same as hell

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

cya later, friday afternoon motherfuckin shitlords

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

chalk, bumpy, flappy, creepy, rashful, sleezy, mopey

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

Catholic boys have zero guilt, it comes on with age
or with priests

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

WAR!
Huagh! What is it good for!?
Sacking out of classes!
Sing it again!
v. late on 9/11 chat but i always found it ironic that i was in a mandatory "business ethics" class when the towers were attacked

in other news, i was sick with a stupid summer cold all weekend. finished watching fargo s2 which owned and also finished ac black flag which, well, it was good, mostly, sort of

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

epipen posted:

i took one of those classes and they went in hard against loving over your employer (trying to teach that NDAs apply even to whistleblowing IP theft, which is very much not the case, for example)
at no stage did they say anything about not loving over employees or coworkers
mine was more abstract/basic stuff like tragedy of the commons, prisoner's dilemma etc

it was pretty jarring to go from "capitalism doesn't necessarily mean stepping on someone else's neck, maybe possibly if you try hard enough???" to "unfettered capitalism's end game on display for the world" in the same hour

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

quote:

Made by Lir Chocolates exclusively for Tesco Ireland, the New Potatoes are delicious milk chocolate ganache smothered in white chocolate…
white chocolate :barf:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

prefect posted:

so chocolate potatoes are saying that irish people are black inside?
i have a feeling it's not really as devious as that. at worst it's probably the equivalent of releasing mini (white chocolate) watermelons with chocolate inside stateside or something like that

the same company also released what appears to be (white chocolate) brussels sprouts with chocolate inside fwiw. more likely it's just a tone deaf publicity stunt

i grew up in an irish catholic family and never really got what my parents meant by "new potatoes". nowadays we just buy yellow potatoes which aren't marketed as new or old

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

prefect posted:

sometime in the last few years, "new potatoes" became a big deal, apparently. i think it just means they're picked before they fully mature

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

new potatoes are young or immature potatoes - they're smaller and have a higher sugar content which means that they rot faster
back in the day (25+ years ago), in our neck of canada with little consumer choices, my idiot bitch child understanding was that new potatoes were the small firm ones similar to smaller white or yellow potatoes, or else fingerling potatoes now. non-new (old) potatoes were what we'd call baking potatoes now

when i was a kid we didn't even have red potatoes locally and thus they didn't exist. what a world we live in today

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

anyone up for shirtless big narstie with a sawed off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McOiu3GO8aM
oi a chav nicked me lock stock and the tig old bitties gone sideways, weren't i

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

Did Will Laren write this?
for me it was more of a brad beely babycakes voice

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ba dass

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

eat prey: love

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sombrerotron posted:

fffffffffffffffffffffffriday night motherfuckers ! !

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i've never seen the wire but i know people in baltimore so i feel like i've already watched it
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

mmmmmonday morning motherfuckers

http://i.imgur.com/5z3UBXF.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

prefect posted:

videos like this blew my mind when i was a kid

although now that i think about it, my mind was blown a lot
you might like this one... hypnotic in its way

http://www.wimp.com/laying-cinder-blocks-like-a-pro/

skilled craftsmen are always relaxing to watch imo

• Locked thread