Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
nice kinkshaming

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
clearly she's supposed to hit the target in the guys mouth with a flaming crossbow bolt instead of the dude's neck

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
just yell back jugga lugga lugga lo

or "are you down with the clown till you're cold in the ground"?

this has some NSFW elements

https://vimeo.com/29589320

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
spray them with Faygo

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
man i haven't watched American Juggalo in a while, i forgot how hosed up these people [90%+ of america] are

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

SmokaDustbowl posted:

my lease is almost up. I wish I could just gently caress off, but the rent and location are really nice, and the company aren't slum fuckers

WOOP WOOP

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
allergies seem like nature's way of natural selection.

i mean if you die in less than 10 seconds from someone else having had peanuts in the last 72 hours, i don't think you're going to "make it" so to speak.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
no i got lasik, like nature intended

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

BlastPHANT1337 posted:

I prescribe triptans all the time for migraine patients, never taken them myself but my gf says they work wonders. Persistent daily headaches are a bitch to treat though cause you're right about some meds increasing severity/frequency. Your friendly local neurologist can get you on one of a number of preventive daily meds that can help.

OK back to lurking hope you enjoyed this post god bless

can you prescribe my vicodin for my fibro, over the internet?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
southern maine, the pittsburgh of maine

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
someone post that iyg thread about raging about the apple store employee who removed the plastic film while doing setup and they complained so hard apple publicly commented on the new training for employees to make sure the customer is the one who does that.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
the unmentionable one happened to me with a coworker. i had one on the back of my hand and they asked me if they could do it when it was ready and i said no, because that was gross.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
peeling off a wetsuit

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
dredd was really good and i'm glad they didn't show his face. i actually saw it in theaters. i think i was the only one.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
yeah i peeped it in 3d too on a date night. was so good.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
john wick was such a loving surprise of an amazing movie. i was expecting boring action movie with terrible plot. and it just was so good. i'm really glad they're making a 2nd one.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Dislike button posted:

Yeah it was good, I think I actually heard about it on SA because I had no idea it even existed

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

Thanks, as a literal retarded child I will take your Pro Film Watching Tips to heart and strive to achieve them someday.

Appreciate brave fellows like you going in there against all odds

the pupper thing is rough but it is over quickly and is well done. or just skip forward a few minutes from when he goes to bed to when it's over

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
the gyoza places in tokyo were so freaking good. they churn out huge amounts of gyoza and it's like 500 yen or something ridic and you get a beer and like 12 gyoza and you're totally full for like $9

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/777766078264979456

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i was also at EA, but at EARS.

i left in 2013, they have re-orged like 6-7 times in that time.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
relevant post
http://deadspin.com/raiders-fan-knocks-out-raiders-fan-in-extremely-slow-fi-1786801000

i have a friend who started at the Tib in like January or something, i saw him at E3 and he's like "Yeah so i'm getting great experience but i am already trying to plan my next move, and it won't be at EA"

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Robot Pride posted:

yeah, i realized once i got there that getting EA on your linkedin for "belt notching" or w/e was a major theme/motivation

some younger guy i worked with there kind of came from nowhere and his head was spinning once he started from all the attention he was getting from the tech industry/recruiters on linkedin once he updated his poo poo

very much this, i was at a networking dinner at pax and sat next to a guy who wants to bring me in to talk about consulting them since they work with EA a lot. in fact i gotta leave for that lunch now.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
our corgi is smaller than esteban, it is fantastic.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i make t-shirts and t-shirts accessories if you guys want to get a side business going

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
Asians are a social construct and therefore not real

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
they wanted to put in like 45487954108 but instead it came out in scientific notation

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
what is the site to make those they are awesome

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i enjoyed shin godzilla as well. him majorly loving up tokyo station with that fire breath / plasma breath was hella dope.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i have a pembroke welsh and she is not very yappy or bossy. she mostly sleeps on the floor and when she wants to go outside she sits at the door and makes a couple woof noises. if she hears other dogs / babies going by outside she goes nuts and wants to go out there and fight them. she is 7 months old.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
that is some poo poo tier "chili" or whatever.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
what was buckley even thinking, trying to make that comic "funny"?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
just seems in poor taste, is all. to make light of that situation.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xEBwgIAvFUEJ5S/giphy.gif

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
can you make lean in canada? do they have jolly ranchers up there?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
oh poo poo, American Juggalo 2

https://vimeo.com/189714458

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i don't really think kanye is a "failed artist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
can someone get me a very high rez version of the YOSPOS favicon and or whatever it is in the top right? the amberpos/greenpos thing

• Locked thread