Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

hahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Graff posted:

it's okay I guess but this one looks more fun

this is is a weird coincidence but i just watched this movie for the first time today

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Do you have to put it entirely together on your own out of a bunch of pieces over the course of several days?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

El Mero Mero posted:

2 day free packet shipping

lol

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Condescending Online Man... Libertarian woman. It belongs in a museum.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

At the Los Angeles intl airport now, shitposting as usual. Happy Thanksgiving YOSPOS

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

DrPossum posted:

happy tuesday yospos

On what scale is this measured? Is green like ur a guy that runs gentoo? Or?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

at LAX again, but gotta shitpost. loving airport wifi :cheers:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/12/17/possible-officer-involved-shooting-has-westlake-district-on-edge/

This is happening literally outside my window right now. I live within a 2 block radius of where this was filmed and my house is in the background in the video lol.

I was wondering where all the explosion/gunshot noises were coming from

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XanyPq5BcoA

Charlie Brooker 2016 wipe. Great as always :)

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

:eyepop:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

ok so for me im off work and so i smoked a really large quantity of rly high grade (legal in california) marijuana and then drank a bunch of beers and now i am sitting here in my eazy chair watching lasagna cat and i dont know what is going on, how did this cat happen and why am i here

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

yeah im rly concerned though because i em trapped in this, something is wrong w\ me i think bc i am stuck in this peyote trip i think w\ a cat and rap songs etc

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

its like tho man entertaining yeah but also like rly weird bc john is the town rapist where i grew up, and lasagna cat is like the freudian "id" in that its not totally something that can be grasped by ppl, like conceptually, 5-6 dimensions, etc. really maks you think man

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

tbh i am not sure of my wellbeing but 4 sure the ppl that made this need jobs or sth, jfc man smdh

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

is it possible to get brain damage from memes

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

oh man i forgot about Frames / No Frames. Brings back memories :corsair:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

where/how do i play this

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

I dont know what the glass pipe/white powder/smoke one is.

Given the amount of smoke she exhales it looks like a hot rail to me (you heat a chambered pipe / bent glass tube thing and then inhale methamphetamine through it, giving you the joy of having meth in all 3 common phases of matter enter your mouth at once, a gross experience but that is only like .5% less mindblowing than just shooting it).

I haven't seen hash oil or wax that produces that much smoke when all is said and done, nor a wax pipe that looks quite like that, but I have done meth with a similar looking thing. With meth you can basically turn an entire room into a cloud with just a couple pipe rips. She also does look a bit like a tweaker somehow, the only reason I'm not 100% sure is because she's old as heck and sporting pot-related clothes and it just doesn't somehow fit the stereotype.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

axolotl farmer posted:

:words:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201611/the-sorcerers-code

e:
Talking with Stallman is a little unnerving at first. He has piercing olive eyes that don’t look away, even during long pauses between points. To determine when he has finished speaking and is ready for another question requires patience and close attention; beware making the wrong call (“Please let me tell the story!”). He bites his nails, picks his teeth, and perpetually fiddles with and chews on the split ends of his long, graying hair.

LSD: My Problem Child, by D. Hast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

This is causing my autism to flare up, and I use perl almost exclusively. jesus

• Locked thread