Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
My nintendo was feeding chickens and doing other farm related chores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
No Man's Sky is billions of times more expansive than skyrim.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i have 250hr in PUBG and 400hr in Overwatch and i'm skinny as a rail :colbert:

I have 1200 hours in CSGO and 1100 in Dota 2 but I'm skinny (because I forget to eat due to video game addiction)

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Kuvo posted:

this is the best line read ever recorded

RA3 demonstrates the quality difference you get by hiring screen actors for video games.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Cool, but for me I don't think its worth $300.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Olivil posted:

legos are computers

This is the autism thread and the computer title is just the siren call that brings us here.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Agile Vector posted:

if your looking for bricks
you better check under your feet
cause that is where youll find me
underneath your feet there
underneath you walking
in the bottom of your feet

BIZZARO!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

polyester concept posted:

he also acknowledges his family is toxic and holding him back from happiness in life, he's saving up to move to florida by himself. still eats nothing but frozen cheese pizzas, hamburger helper (minus the hamburger), and instant oatmeal tho.

I bet his parents are trump voters.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

A true hero imo.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Holy poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

FMguru posted:

if i was standing in a city watching a giant wall of lava and burning gas and flaming ash hurtling towards me with no possible escape, thatd probably be how if react too

We all tell ourselves "if i was standing in a city watching a giant wall of lava and burning gas and flaming ash hurtling towards me with no possible escape, thatd probably be how if react too" but how many of us are truly pure of heart and soul enough to follow through?

• Locked thread