Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

DO JT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i made a thing for y'all

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/Robin_Henry/status/768776675639304192

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/XkX5uVl.gif&v=XjPF3AwVPM4

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

such a beautiful movie.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

epipen posted:

BeamNG.Drive, it's kind of a techdemo for a soft-body physics engine.
its great tbh

Kurt Russell and his stunt double Dick Warlock on the set of Escape from New York

such a beautiful name

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what was even supposed to happen

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

those are probably filled with mold

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what are some other christian music bands tha tyou enjoy

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

juggalos are straight up trash

I'm pretty gross and lovely but drat

jared leto's hot topic's® dc comics'&tm; the joker© is an OG juggalo (that is original GOTHAM!!!) who is twistier than the already MIND BENDING FRUIT FLAVOR of twizzlers® (win a trip to a twisted brunch with jarred leto when you open select packages no purchas enecessary)

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

are you curating those or just uploading whatever the manage to lasso into imgur

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

artisanal as gently caress

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

:TELLMEMORE:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

bicycle posted:

Wilder owned, I read his autobiography and he came across as a pretty sweet and honest man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9jc5blzRM

here's the letter gene wrote to mel about the wonka costume

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2012/06/part-of-this-world-part-of-another.html

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

It's kinda weird to think mel brooks outlived gene

alzheimer's is an rear end in a top hat of a disease

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

The Management posted:

this kind of whining is why people make fun of millennials, btw. not because they're dumber or lazier, it's that they put up with this bitch instead of mocking him mercilessly.

no, i'm pretty sure it's due to misplaced anxiety about technology and the loss of cultural relevance.

but, you know, to each their own.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

like, i'm pretty sure that people aren't hating on millennials because they aren't good enough with technology

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and why does he look so angry

why

"okay, for these next photos i want to look serious. confident, bold... maybe a little sexy?"

"like this?"

"...sure, whatever."

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Robot Pride posted:

they're terrible...they are tech consumers, not producers

the dude was born in 1986...he is millennial as gently caress. gen x cuts off at 1980

he is truly a millennial shithead. good luck seeing if these guy has the nuts to teach himself x86 assembly instead of being a drooling bitch pussy

hi, are you afraid of the grim spectre of death

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

and how many millennials, do you think, if you took their cell phones away, would know how to change a tire?

please replace 'millennials' with literally any broad demographic group and see what happens!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Robot Pride posted:

i have a tattoo that says "born to die" as well as a "gently caress the world"...i'm ready whenever it's time

try that mortal fear silliness elsewhere

a t-t-t-tattoo? golly gee willikers, i'm sure sorry i sassed you!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i propose that, for fuel, we figure out what the sun is made of and then bottle that.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Elder Postsman posted:

reminds me of a coloring book i had when i was a child. it had some cool and completely impractical/impossible concept planes in it. i can only find small pics of it tho. here they are.

Glorgnole posted:

back when the wright brothers were working on gliders there were basically two schools of thought w/r/t how to go about making a plane

the first school was guys who figured that you could just load up your plane with propellers and fans and poo poo without a lot of thought towards aerodynamics. they wanted to just plow through the air like the airplane was a big truck, and they were known as "chauffeurs".

the second school was guys who thought it was more important to make carefully-balanced aerodynamic shapes and have a really good handle on maneuvering, pretty much to work with the principles of aerodynamics instead of trying to make them your bitch. the guys were called "airmen".

anyways the wright brothers were airmen and it worked out pretty well for them, while the dude who drew that picture was a gigantic chauffeur fanboy.

these posts are great

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm a quiet person but it's 5pm on tuesday and some dude is already hosed up and pissin everywhere, I'm gonna yell at that poo poo

you should get some of that super-hydrophobic spray (or some beeswax or whatever, idk) and coat the fence with it so that the piss deflects back onto the pisser

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

looks like warner bros. finally got the DC movie sback on track

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

the internet is fast.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

millennials killed the willennials

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

syscall girl posted:

lol @ anything that is otc but can be prescribed at a higher dosage

what even is that and what legal fuckery caused that

we call this advil3

it's a bigass ibuprofen tablet that has 3x the advil of one 150mg tablet

yeah you got to check with your doctor about that poo poo

people are less likely to accidentally overdose on something if they have to take a handful of pills to do it. with larger single doses you can end up with situations where 1 pill will help you, but 2 can kill you.

the wider the distance between a therapeutic dose and a harmful dose the safer the drug.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

also sometimes they put in bonus codeine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

1. who cares
2. "rural virginia" is probably not "within city limits" and it's perfectly legal to fire a gun on your own property, you weirdo

you know about zoning laws, right?

• Locked thread