Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

syscall girl posted:

lol the one on the right looks like uli

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SmokaDustbowl posted:

they just installed a new faucet in my bathroom and a new balcony door and frame, and my rent isn't going up. loving juggalos though

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

BANME.sh posted:

I was big into icp in high school but none of my friends were so I kinda kept it a secret because I knew deep down it was kind of stupid and I'd get ridiculed for it. by college I grew out of it but a few months ago they announced their first Canadian tour in something like 20 years so at the age of 31 I decided I'd go check it out just for shits and giggles having not listening to one of their albums since maybe 2001 and never seeing them live ever. if you aren't afraid to get soaked in faygo, it's a lot of fun. pretty much the definition of absurd. the crowd was probably the nicest crowd I've ever seen - I lost count of how many times I was apologized to for getting accidentally jostled, and I've been to a shitload of shows over the years. welp that's my juggalo story I hope you enjoyed reading it.

a friend of mine has an ICP tattoo on his shoulder and i make fun of him whenever i see it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
magnets are a miracle

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

BANME.sh posted:

I read an interview where they said they were super bummed with the magnets meme because they had a bunch of scientists actually explain to them how magnets worked and they felt like they were being bullied lol

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

now i need to find that old goldmined thread where everyone was changin their printer displays to things like FEED ME A STRAY CAT and CRAYON PORT EMPTY INSERT NEW CRAYON

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol it's a disease

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

BlastPHANT1337 posted:

Lol

So I'm normally a psychiatry but I'm doing my internal medicine months. One of my coworkers had someone on their team receiving high (wow) doses of morphine q4 hours with extra breakthrough doses for... fibromyalgia.

Definitely not orthodox

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Moist von Lipwig posted:

lol everything is used off label for bipolar

it's off-label only until the patent starts nearing its expiration

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Moist von Lipwig posted:

yeah some research backs it up, its just funny because everything seems to 'work' for bipolar

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
pcpartpicker is p goddamn idiotproof

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIuWA9Mourw

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

how is that phone attached to his shoulder

and why does he have two sets of headphones

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
and why does he look so angry

why

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

and how many millennials, do you think, if you took their cell phones away, would know how to change a tire?

i just use triple a when the car doesn't want to go

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Apocadall posted:

i love the idea of immortality because i want the pains of watching everyone i cared for die and watching as everything around me slowly fades away into blackness, i feel it's well deserved

i like the idea of immortality b/c your chances of being immobilized forever someplace jump to 100%

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Apocadall posted:

also maine is loving poor and our major industries are either dead or dying

i had to fix the computer interface for the boiler control system at a biofuel plant over the summer that isn't being used anymore because the state is hosed and needs new industries before it just slips away into nothing more than a place for rich fucks to own vacation homes

when my parents sold their brownstone in park slope they were considering gettin places in nola and maine and switching off seasonally

after lookin around maine they were like lol nope and just stay full time down there

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
wow it really became tcc's boring cousin in here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Trabant posted:

the kinds of weirdos who want to look down and imagine literally crapping on the unwashed masses while the toilet washes their asses

and then i will look down and whisper

plop

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

plz don't doxx me

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

OldAlias posted:

drugs are booooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

seeya on the robot reservations, suckers

we're not gonna honor those bogus treaties

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i would never teach my dog how to open the fridge

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt posted:

WELLINGTON, New Zealand — Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom will be allowed to livestream his legal bid to halt his extradition to the United States, a New Zealand judge ruled Tuesday.

he is quite a mega man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Peanut and the Gang posted:

[whispering in ur ear]: mega mega upload

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
excellent i'm glad that this worthwhile music is being posted here, in this thread

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bill NYSE posted:

GBA was a POS.

• Locked thread