Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

SmokaDustbowl posted:

loving christ my upstairs neighbour is a juggalo

no it's cool don't call your buddy, stand outside and yell "WOOP WOOP!" as loud as you can and they'll let you in the building

can i do some painfully sheltered white person poverty tourism in your :airquote: hood :airquote: ?

i don't want to get murdered though :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
i've never been to a hood before

it sounds exciting

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
For the avoidance of doubt I am merely demonstrating my effortless skill at owning myself.

I'm not trying to make fun of Mr Dustbowl.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
assembling ikea furniture is probably harder than assembling a ~*gaming rig*~ these days

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

i had to assemble an ikea bed today and would rather have been building a dank rig tbh

yeah cause you're probably going to have more fun on the latter than the former ahahah! :xd:

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

you'd have thought mail server software could deal with this kind of bullshit automatically (preferably also raising an alert to hr to have them ask the person to stop being such a fuckwit)

but then i remember that corporate email runs on microsoft exchange lol

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

this is basically me but i'm eq'ing anyway

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
please post more owls

haven't seen any good owlposts itt lately

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
man can you imagine if people had a non-fatal terminal velocity like cats sort of almost do

and you could jump off what the gently caress ever and maybe get like a twisted ankle or really nasty bruise at worst

i'd jump off so much dumb poo poo

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Panty Saluter posted:

fast as hell baby

is dat sum mdk

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

"I'm alive!

VK (v'kontakte, Russian version of Facebook, means "InContact") 1234567whatever

Cheers!"

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Panty Saluter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LbIJdGNQfA

thats pretty good memory on your part, i wouldnt have remembered. i couldnt remember if id played on pc or psx back in the day until i started playing and using mouse to run and oh god the memories of furiously scrolling the mouse to move

pro click

and drat, i'm impressed at the existence of a somewhat playable psx port given that the psx is possibly the worst platform imaginable to port that game to (no perspective-correct texturing in a game that depends on huge flat surfaces with very detailed textures)

well, maybe the n64 would be even worse given that its texture memory was like one kilobyte or some ridiculous bullshit like that

the fun thing about the psx gpu is that it is entirely 2d and has no concept of a z axis whatsoever. you just command it to draw triangles in the xy plane and it will uniformly stretch textures across them.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
why don't they make rack mountable cable modems

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

i'm the subpixel alignment

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
end me now tbh fam

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

OW, MY BALLS !!

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

AWWNAW posted:

the venues around that intersection usually have some p sweet band names on the marquees

i wish i'd received Gay Witch Abortion for my gbs name change instead of the thing i originally got that i disliked enough to pay money to change myself

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

SmokaDustbowl posted:

same

good excuse to give the forums money though

my sa membership and associated upgrades is definitely the best value for money out of anything i've bought in my life tbf

cheers lowtax, have some more cash toward ur alimony :cheers:

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Graff posted:

barely works on me. it seems a lot of poo poo used in inducing anaesthesia doesn't. at this point I'm not so much worried about waking up during surgery so much as heckling during surgery.

oh yeah that's real good suture technique fgt, where'd you learn it, the toilet store?

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

yesssssssssss

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdyi6vg88fY

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

haven't nutted yet but she still suckin

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

oh cool does this one have an extended gag in the middle about how murdering sex workers in horrifying ways is the funniest poo poo ever because that is so loving epic :xd:

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

alright cool I'll give it a watch then.

For all I know the rest of the RLM reviews were very entertaining and insightful but that aspect of them made me feel legitimately uncomfortable and not want to watch the rest.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
disney gives precisely as many fucks about diversity as it needs to in order to earn fat stacks, and not an iota more.

precisely focus grouped balance of skin colours in our corporate movie product: cool and good
blm protests: well whoa there that might inconvenience white people and also raise deeper questions about the sociopolitical constructs that our company is deeply embedded in and richly profits from

also it feels like they unironically believe "playing the race card" is a thing and intended to do just that if people criticized their movie for any reason ever. co-opting minority struggles in order to marginally twist them to serve the interest of white people isn't exactly a strategy that serves the goals of the social justice movement very well.

so yes, diverse cast is a good action, performed for very cynical reasons that a reviewer would do well to point out.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
"no no stop what are you doing you're not supposed to SAY the n word, you're supposed to transparently dog whistle it but otherwise push for the exact same gigantically racist poo poo"

world's smallest violin

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Bill NYSE posted:

ENSLAVE HUMANITY

new av material right there in the bottom right

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

syscall girl posted:

my brother who most people would be hard pressed not to call a hipster (i've known him his whole life way before that word so idk) collects vhs tapes and vcrs

interesting to visit him and see like just stacks of physical media

and good poo poo too, i'm not a snob for resolution and aspect ratio i just like a good viddy

also surprisingly recent stuff, maybe it's part of being old cuz i stopped watching vhs back in the late 90s but they kept making the stuff after dvds

would you say he was a hipster.....

...before it was cool?

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

mass effect prequel looking kinda lame

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Skim Milk posted:

free smoka

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
im the iostreams

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFoyJED5A4s

still a better 4k than all those other demos

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Trabant posted:

not what you were referring to, but the greatest demo ever is from the 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTZtbBWbGw4

the bad old days when making 2d bitmaps move around smoothly was considered a big deal

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

video games getting extremely real these days

vagabond falcon simulator looking loving sick

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
needs a picture of Tim Cook standing in front of a screen that says TIM COOK

fake edit: also his feet must be pointed outwards

Sapozhnik