Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

diamond dog posted:

AOLspeak barbarian wasteland

smythe pull strings to rename this forum nowwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

diamond dog posted:

oh yeah?
i'm saying it's highly probable that something like three out of every ten mods are spooks who got in by sucking admin cock (same way the other mods got in)

and before those sockpuppet accounts get modded, they're circlejerk posters who make one another look good and enforce the culture

totally unthinkable. the US would never do anything like that!

the volume of hot taco farts i want to pump down your gullet from the spasming Sarlacc that is my rear end in a top hat cannot be understated

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yo you have tacos? hook me up

yeah dude taco truck in the parking lot of the tire shop we live next to, prob 4 days a week?
$6 for 4 tacos

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i got a shed you can live in for free
split propane and i'll put a heater in
3 mins from light rail

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
gimme pretty much any cuisine that originates within a 300 mile radius from the mediterranean coast and i will shove it in my face at embarrassing rates

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im the aggregate 925/700 blood pressure in that photo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
some of my favorite vegetables

jicama

grilled broccoli

spaghetti squash SO GOOD

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

the milk i buy costs $2.19

and like everything else 219, all we get out of it from you is gas

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Chris Knight posted:

thanks, bitler

arbeit macht free 2-day shipping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

last cactus i drank, the actual drinking wasnt as bad as the memory i had created from it.. but the nausea.. being in a heightened state of consciousness while being violently ill is so horrible. throwing up when too drunk is just a casual affair like taking a piss but this was so totally the other end of the spectrum :wom:

plus if you don't throw up.. you absorb more and
trip harder

did you gently caress on it

• Locked thread