Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

This glorious bitch is Layla, my nine-year-old Himalayan.

She is a classy lady.

She's also the dumbest animal I've met in my entire life.

pastor of muppets fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Aug 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Layla likes to help me work by holding down my page-up key, "petting" my hand while I'm typing, and occasionally mleh-ing to remind me that she's there. Sometimes she opens her mouth but no sound comes out so it's more like smacking her lips at me.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

Cythereal posted:

You make me miss my cat I posted earlier in the thread. :( He hated sitting in laps, but he loved to be your armrest or headrest as appropriate for the chair you were in.

:glomp: I'm sorry. I lost one over seven years ago and I still think about him every day. He was chronically ill because he came from a lovely BYB so I feel lucky that I got to spend 12 years with him.

Here he is with Layla when she was a kitten (he wasn't very impressed with her.)

But he loved people, all people. When I brought him to college with me, he would hang out with my room mate and her friends while I was at work or class. I'd see pictures of him pop up on Facebook of him just chilling on the couch with them, sometimes wearing hats or something ridiculous (:420: was almost certainly involved) and making this face

god, even now looking at these pictures, I can hear his purring in my head :(

• Locked thread