Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Fiona_Apple_Criminal.avi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

When I was very young and didn't understand the show, I HATED MWC and thought everyone in it was ugly.

But now, Katy Segal... Jesus.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Jonny 290 posted:

oh remembered another one

There was a huge rumor when this was popular that the one on the right was a dude. When one of my friends heard about it, he freaked out and tore it down from over his bed.

It was great because it turned out he was very homophobic and thought a girl kissing a guy (in panties, I admit) was super gay.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Wait so that was just an offline chat bot with some dirty phrases?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

:stwoon:
What is this feeling, like Ika I Rutan is some kind of Swedish litmus test for having a Manic Pixie Dream Girl predilection...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQZqT86ZCFg&t=30s

Manic pixie girls were my JAM until I dated one.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My GF and I are watching a bunch of movies that are centered around dancing (holy poo poo there are three Honey movies) and last night we watched Bring It On.
I had... uh forgotten how gorgeous Gabrielle Union is.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

CRJ is a babe and her music is catchy as FuuuuuucK.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Say what you will about Terry Farrell but Nicole de Boer is and was a goddamn fox

https://imgur.com/AucJlht

Edit: Imgur on mobile doesn't give BBCode links and IMG tags aren't working. Wtf

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Germstore posted:

Music video for Hips Don't Lie. Needs an HD rerelease.

Man, she can't really sing but Laundry Service certainly did some awakening to a younger me.

Genie in A Bottle cemented my love for crop tops and cargo pants because the 90s were barely better than the 80s when it came to fashion.
Now where all my chokers and plaid skirts at?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Arcsquad12 posted:

She was better because she was an actual character and not just talking about kurzon all the time. Plus, she was in Cube and Stargate Atlantis.

OH! She was the math whiz in Cube! I thought she was super cute as well and didn't make the connection.

• Locked thread