Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Buttcoin purse posted:

Are you saying Sarah Jessica Parker used to be hot?? I found a picture of her from that movie (Hocus Pocus) and was surprised to see cleavage. I'm not sure that her face looked all that different back then though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Ij_Z5Z9iI

also found an image like this in a People magazine or something and besides maybe peeking in a medical textbook for hot mammography action or the sunday paper inserts for bali, maidenform and the rest of the underwire ladies this was pretty much it

it was a retro article not actually printed in the 80s. Also had Brooke Shields skating in the park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

genesplicer posted:

When I was quite young, my parents took me to this film. (I was 6 it the time.) The MPAA ratings had just come out, and people were still unclear about what all the ratings meant. My folks figured Jane Fonda would not be in anything too weird. They were surprised, but, to their credit, they did not take me out of there. I guess they figured I would not understand most of it. This was true, but I did understand the boobies...

but did you understand the plot? because whoooooosh

i saw it on PBS in my 20s late one night while my gf was visiting her family

it was softcore verging on hardcore

Hanoi Jane rules and i'm gracious for that old movie keeping me warm that lonely turkey day

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

genesplicer posted:

I actually have vivid memories of only a few scenes (I have since rewatched it many times.) Originally, I remembered her undressing at the beginning, the little girls with the sled pulled by a stingray, and the biting dolls. Also the people smoking "essence of man". apart from that, not much.

it's been like a decade since i saw it broadcast on public television (which seemed odd but it's art) but i just remember big hairy guys grinding on big breasted women

and uh, space ships

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Decrepus posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with people like this?

Get a 4 slot toaster!

If it doesn't have dual bagel settings gtfo

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

wyntyr posted:

I firmly blame Marvel comics (Mary Jane Watson, Jean Grey, etc) for giving me a life long fixation on redheads that borders on distractions, but goddamn it Claire Danes / Baz Luhrmann, you guys are not helping with this problem AT ALL. :allears:

lol, comics whatta nerd

oh, uh well

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

late series short hair gabrielle was the best gabrielle

drat she has the same weapons as my favorite sarcastic ninjur turta

full disclosure i read xena/gabrielle fanfic back in the day

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

Cassandra Peterson, Dolly Parton, Christinia Hendricks and the RMS Queen Mary.

Name four epic Prows.

lol

a reawakening for everyone

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

MageMage posted:

I would totally have equal, consensual sex with her, making sure not to overstep any boundaries so that she feels very comfortable, and acknowledge her for her sexual ability in bed, and not for how sexy she looks (even though she does look sexy).

That's a very Progressive attitude you have there. How would you feel about consensual intercourse if her aunt Flo was visiting?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gatekeeper posted:

speaking of Flo I wanna be inside progressive flo

That was the reference.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
dat dimple

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Phoneposting but my tweenaged self loved the poo poo out of Major Kira from DS9. There were other girls that'd given me funny feelings before, but she was the one that really stuck with me because almost every ex or crush since has had at least two of the short-haired angry ginger trifecta.

The Daxs were pretty cute too but yeah there was just something about her.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

A ridiculous proportion of my sexual identity was defined by her and early-season Casey Novak from Law & Order SVU. We're more than a decade out now and still if you're not a belligerent redhead with a self-destructive sense of injustice then GTFO.

She was cool for not banging Jack McCoy.

And since no one watched L&O Criminal Intent

Julliane Nicholson is a babe and a good Watson to Vincent D'Onofrio's Sherlock.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jose Oquendo posted:

Sorry folks, Abbie Carmichael is the ultimate Law and Order babe.

The angry texan death penalty advocate that is definitely career loving Sam Waterston's character?

Yeah that's hot, I'd turn her over his desk while he was having a little scotch with judge Dooferson.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Mentalizer posted:

Getting back on track: Traci Lords in Crybaby.

Goddamn!

I bought her album after I got the Mortal Kombat soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kRlvrtdS0c

There's a really weird track on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPs9bZ-uXfs

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

syscall girl fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Sep 18, 2016

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

That scene in American History X was all over the place

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

Jadzia Dax was the hottest piece of rear end in Starfleet. I can't listen to any of this Ezri nonsense.

She was awesome. The only reason to get pissy about Terry Farrel is the fact that she left the show to be on Becker with Ted Danson.

There were tons of great fiveheads on DS9 without bailing for that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

P-Mack posted:

Stacey Williams.

My mom thought I really needed to own the SI swimsuit calendar for some reason. I dunno maybe I was bad at keeping track of time.

Dude what if your moms thought you were a little :gay:

I was a latchkey kid so I got to check the mail after school and let me tell you, my moms never saw her Victoria Secret catalogs.

Momspiracy

Now I only wear the laciest of undergarments

• Locked thread