Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A swimsuit advertisement which depicted a laughing woman looking into the camera while pulling her shorts down at the front to show off the bikini underneath. I can't find it but I assure you it was hot.

Alternative answer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

if voices count then kylie minogue is a twofer for me

the film clip to can't get you out of my head was one of the first things i ever thought about while jerking it. then a little while later it was playing and my dad turned to my mum and said 'she looks just like you when you were younger', and it was years before i felt safe to masturbate again.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'm glad I popped my first boners while looking at images of pretty ladies and not of cartoon characters. Whenever I hear people arguing that their should be less sexualised depictions of women in media I question whether they've thought through all the consequences. The boners aren't going to go away, they'll just be associated with less appropriate stimuli.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

As a child I had a toy of this and you could lift up her plastic slave skirt to see the plastic thong underneath, but it would bend the skirt in a way that would damage its collector's value. It was like a test for whether your heterosexuality is stronger than your autism.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I was 9, my parent's told me about collector's value but they only told me that the point of keeping things in boxes was to protect them in top condition, so I assumed if I didn't damage it than it would be okay even outside of the box. But I still lifted that skirt hard enough that it was flipped vertical.

• Locked thread