Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6OcjgUO7Cc
Dammit Dina Meyer, I wish you had broken out into larger roles. As far as genre constrained redheads go, you beat Felicia Day by a mile.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Sep 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

FuhrerHat posted:

oh ya i forgot about ezri
i like her even more that she doesnt like worfs weird duck dick

She was better because she was an actual character and not just talking about kurzon all the time. Plus, she was in Cube and Stargate Atlantis.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Inzombiac posted:

OH! She was the math whiz in Cube! I thought she was super cute as well and didn't make the connection.

David Hewlett was also in the film as the designer trapped in the Cube. Though my favorite thing is watching Wayne Robson's face dissolve. Try watching Red Green again after seeing THAT.

Canadian horror movies are weird when you get so many well known TV actors on them.

• Locked thread