Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

My sexual awakening apparently just occurred this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The scene in Under Siege where the chick pops out of the cake.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

E! used to have shows like I Love the 80's or whatever but instead of semi-famous idiots yapping about Atari and Rambo, they just showed pics of Playboy centerfolds for the decade the show was about.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The lingerie section of the Sears Wishbook.

It was too big to hide, but I just told my parents I kept it in my room because I was looking at the toy section, thinking about my Christmas list

Also it's winter and my nose is runny, so that's why there's all the tissues in the garbage can in my room.

Before they got thrown out, I'd cut some of the pictures out and made a scrapbook over the course of like four years of 90s lingerie models in christmas-themed stuff that was supposed to make moms feel sexy and not at all regret who they married. I kept it in a binder with a big rear end Starfleet sticker on it under my dresser.

I have no idea where the sticker came from, I think in my adolescent mind if someone saw the binder they'd just think "oh, that's just another book of his nerd drawings" and not open it?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Same movie, but the Gee Bee:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Travis343 posted:

summer when I was 13 or so HBO played this movie like five times a day

Man that movie blew my mind as a kid because it was like "holy poo poo, I'm gonna see the chick from Wings nake- oh, she's wearing a chastity belt and her hair is covering her boobs. gently caress it, I'll take what I can get."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Those poor girls behind her looks so pissed...

• Locked thread