Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

it's not like this is loving 1997 where not pre-ordering means you might have to wait longer to get a game because the store sold out of their first shipment. poo poo's all digital now.

"hurrrrr yeah i'm gonna give publishers my money in advance so that if it turns out the goddamn reviewers are full of poo poo and the game sucks, i'm locked in to the purchase!! hey why do games keep on sucking and shipping with huge bugs all the time????????"

goddamn you're so loving compulsively desperate to spend spend spend that you can't even wait for the product to be real before you buy it. loving incredible

more like no mans LIE amirite :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread