Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Serious Frolicking posted:

when i went back to school i simply could not wrap my head around statistics. it made me feel incredibly stupid in a way that is usually reserved for my life choices.

math is not hard. i remember u were struggling with matrixes or some such. stats and coding are very powerful together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

SweetKarma posted:

You can't be serious.

stem is an attitude not a practice :p

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
sometimes i just go outside and pick up women and gently caress them and move in with them for a couple days then never talk to them again

i bet i would get lots of upvotes if i was slashdot on cnn for something HEINOUS i mean AWESOME

I MEAN

UR SPERGS LOL

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
i enjoy being a social engineer in and out of prison alive or dead in pain or not though i have preferences and ethics is this code to u ppl

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
thats coo np catherine

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
p0w

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
the only way to win is not to play the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
if i was rich id just brainwash a mic in boots into a puppet while pretending to be weak and hope he has the brain power to analyze this and catch up

if it takes showing my neck and belly to a house full of ppl or 1 measly planet thats fine with me

cosmic consonance etc

• Locked thread