Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
ask me anything: i am in my late 20s and literally hit a rule that says i cannot get student grants at my community college anymore because ive been doing it for too many credits in a row for 3 years straight

edit

to be honest i figuratively hit the rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Iron Prince posted:

I am 28 and going to school for Chinese. I got a "gentleman's B" in algebra but that's all the math I have to take haha gently caress 您uuuuuuu

if you're going to school for chinese i hope you picked cornell and don't mind being hate hosed

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

SweetKarma posted:

I don't have to take math. I completed the Calculus III requirement 10 years ago. I just have to get through second year physics.

im not suggesting you actually join one but would you mind sharing some of the school clubs available???

also use the word retard on campus and tell us what happens

or quote kramers melt down in the cafeteria

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Iron Prince posted:

im taking Chinese classes at a local school in hopes of transferring out to somewhere that matters. Yes I routinely cry myself to sleep.

may you have the luck of the cat, ghost person.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
first class back today: my professor was wearing bright neon colors, including his headband and shorts, none of them the same neon color, and he kept saying the word 'poo poo' every 10 seconds so we knew he was one of us

i liked it, and will invite him to smoke a weed with me in the weed room just like that rodney dangerfield movie where the professor is cool but the students are even cooler

also i owned some bitches who were talking about political meta data because i interrupted and said 'im the opposite of slim and heterosexual' to get around the campus joke filter

• Locked thread