Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

wrap it up SAilures

i just coined that, do not steal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you all saw me coining it

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jack Trades posted:

You're cuck

I coined it first, sorry.

cucking

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

tegan and sara posted:

your definitions of pedophilia and crime are super shotgun because u have authority complex issues due to ur families divorced life and moms psychosis. thats the reason. the compulsion for ur back peddling is because u need SA as its ur outlet. other ppl have other outlets theyre good at. im fine not posting here or even reading it. but when ppl and ur women come after me multiple times. ?????? SA is gonna be around forever but the culture will keep changing like it always has. regurgitation posts like urs of degree mill opinions dont change that

hello

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

nah im no drat good at anything that needs reflexes

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

tegan and sara posted:

all the mods here have sucked over the years but they do their job keeping the advertisers happy every1 was a kid once etc summer jobs r important.

but theres no question here that the ripple effect is real and u ppl r somethingawful

in a legal sense sometimes even

im an advertisier

e: i didn't like it when drad bert got banned

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

im the popular website Reddit.com in real life

that explains why i never go to you and i rarely understand what's going on with you

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

An Ounce of Gold posted:

I don't. I've been saying this same thing for the last 5 years. Anytime someone actually makes original content for this place it just gets mocked as an effort post. I see time and time again.

This place used to be like a good/lame improv group. "Yes" is always funnier. Go with the thread. See what funny comes out. Does that thread idea seem stupid? Then make it loving funny. Mocking the person and telling them to die isn't quite the height of comedy that you may think it is.

What happened to the "is your post worthwhile" rule? There are a few threads right on the 1st page currently that have zero thought put into them. Ban the gently caress out of those people.

people say that but i've made three threads that might have been some of the highest-effort poo poo made in GBS at least in the past few years and they did fine. no one gave me anything like a hard time for doing it and gnarly sent me a cool gift. applewhite also has had a good run posting effort threads in GBS

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Germstore posted:

i suspect the lack of capitalization is to express a cultural difference between GBS and the other subforums rather than laziness

that's my justification.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

have we alreayd packed it in, boys i forgot my toothbrush

yes

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Triggered posted:

Lol there is some butt hurt in this thread. You guys just need to relax, just think happy thoughts.

we can't, we're triggered

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Ork of Fiction posted:

No, I'm pretty sure you're corn buddy.

*looks around all shifty-like*

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i was killed by a well-aimed doge macro

tell my wife

img]scumbagsteve.jpg[/img]

i spent the life insurance money on smokes

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

done

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

VendaGoat posted:

I call bullshit on your new av.

christ i got so used to seeing vendagoats everywhere that i forgot there was an actual vendagoat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

VendaGoat posted:

The one and loving only.

Hey punkin head, your new av quote is total bullshit.

Merry loving Christmas.

you totally can't partake of the LORD's table and the table of devils. it's loving rude

• Locked thread