Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whatever last i checked goons shut a bunch of their subreddits down a couple years ago and sent their bitch asses into a tizzy

they better get rid of that 9 it ain't gonna help; what goods it gonna do against a forum that strangles itself?

also lol

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Aug 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
man I'm trying to find that image of a reddit post where someone listed a bunch of subreddits and then put 'CLOSED BY ORDER OF SOMETHINGAWFUL' underneath each one and he was all enraged about goons shutting jailbait subreddits down

e: lol well what do you know

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's not hard when your MMO guilds are filled with turbo nerds lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Skeleton King posted:

Every time I clicked on a thread title it wouldn't go to the thread. Also it is really hard to navigate the site and figure out what the gently caress you are looking at.

This poo poo is hella annoying.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wizard Master posted:

Reddit is fail, but to be honest I think GBS sucks poo poo too. It's why I mostly post in FYAD, which is a lot funnier and better than GBS. The posters here are a bunch of loser 30 year old alcoholics who think they're so funny but they're not. No one in GBS comes close to being as funny as the likes of g0m, manyak and people like that.

tbh we're all gay down here

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

GBS stands for "general bullshit" and I approach it the same way I approach bullshiting with my IRL friends. Sometimes you laugh together, or shoot the poo poo about movies or videogames or stupid ideas. Sometimes the conversation turns really serious and profound, or there's a heated argument. And sometimes you just need a sounding board to bitch about your day.

i agree

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna put on an iron shirt
and chase spoilers out of earth

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Is it written in play form or is it a proper novel?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ugh

prolly just gonna read a plot summary one day

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
harry is a bit of a chad minicock in general

snape is right he is an arrogant little bitch with no skills to back it up lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Shat Sings posted:

pretty much, he gets lucky constantly.

Oh you survived an attack from voldemort? Because your mom threw her body on your face.
Oh you won wizard soccer? It's cause your dumb rear end tripped and ate the ball.
Oh you beat voldemort in a duel? It's cause your wand has the ghost of your parents inside it.
Oh you solved literally any puzzle? Thank Hermoine because your dumbass didn't do it.
The one time you did good in class? You had Snape's old textbook idiot.
What about when you defeated the Basilisk? Hermoine walked you to it, Dumbledore gave you the weapon and it basically killed itself.
That wizard cup? You lost, voldemort just showed up and killed the real winner.
Voldemort attacks you? Good thing dumbledore fought him off.
Voldemort attacks you again? Good thing dumbledore committed suicide in full knowledge of how much of a little bitch you are to trick voldemort into using a bad wand to try and kill harry in a wand kahmehameha fight (Which again his parents come out of)

His parents also gave him a goblin vault full of gold bricks so he never has to worry about money again.

:argh: I'm mad about harry potter

pretty much yeah lol exactly

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my opinion is that Lowtax is directly responsible for all the killings in the Philippines

how dare you unleash such memes unto the world

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
back in like 2006-2007 I saw this site and it said 'the internet makes you stupid' and I chuckled and thought that was clever

now here I am in 2017 and moridin and that's Lowtax's fault too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
There's some niche subreddits for hobbies you like that can be good but yeah for the most part that's what it is.

• Locked thread