Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

All this has shown me is that if there is one thing that SA is undeniably better at than reddit it is criticising SA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Knight posted:

Reddit is where I go for all my Gay Teen Pics, I mean, after those FASCISTS at SA forced us to remove all the other reddits

I'm adding this list to my resume's achievements section.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

FuhrerHat posted:

is this the thread were one guy in a chair is making fun of another guy in a chair

I'm the chair in this metaphor.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

That is a lazy effort. They should make a bunch of nested subreddits that perfectly replicates the forum structure in order to truly cuck with the tax man.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

waitwhatno posted:

everyone in this thread seems to be a loving moron

i'm not a moron but my wife does seem to gently caress a lot of other men.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

ViolentAcrez was a mod of 40+ jailbait and creepshot forums, and he performed oral sex on his 17 year old stepdaughter.

The admins congratulated him with a gift of a reddit bobble head for generating so much content and creating the, at the time, third largest subreddit by subscribers, and first largest by traffic.

I always hated that the media referred to ViolentAcrez as a notorious troll. He didn't post a bunch of pedo poo poo to make people upset. He wasn't modding all those subreddits to provoke a reaction. He was a paedophile, with no irony or affectation. He got off on the things his subreddits hosted. That his perverse sexuality made people angry is irrelevant to his intentions. They should have referred to him as a notorious paedophile, not a notorious troll.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Always, but mostly it is unrelated to paedophiles or reddit. Just... loving life man. What is this poo poo even?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Edgar posted:

When I see people using reddit. I tell them that reddit is a haven for pedophiles and they should stay away.

I've been saying this about the entire internet to everyone that I meet but it still seems to be getting more popular all the time. V concerned for the children of tomorrow.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Fat Shat Sings posted:

reminding me of kill youre famil and how forced it was just turned me over to reddit's side

it being forced was the entire point of the joke, which was the thread hastily coming up with a new meme to continue our murder streak. i guess maybe its a good thing if you turn over to reddit's side. your irony levels aren't high enough.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

tegan and sara posted:

im fine not posting here or even reading it.

This statement made unironically is the clearest indication of the extremity of Dare's mental illness we have yet seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

phasmid posted:

Yes. Perhaps you're all right. This thread has lived too long.

Blame genesplicer and his obsession with living too long for it not getting gassed.

• Locked thread