Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is a hardcore robocop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
guys ive been surfing reddit.com the front page of the itnernet for the past few hours after seeing it mentioned in this thread and guys reddit is actually cool, good we should all go post there and upvote each other if you ask me !!! :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a dog from hell posted:

But... I won't even recognize you in the resounding cacophony of retarded opinions. :(

hogwash just look for the most retarded one and you'll know you've found me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Putty posted:

Day 1 of the sudden merge between the Something Awful and Reddit:

SA Goon: you got stairs n your house?

Reddit Man: the moon narwhals bark in the midnight

i would downvote the goon and upvote the narwals :3

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
guys you just have to find the good subs :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Putty posted:

im the popular website Reddit.com in real life

:chloe:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

the question isnt if sa will fold, its if the revenue can support a family plus servers and a tech. thats actually a good question going forward

i would think moving the sa server to cloud hosting will allow them to reduce costs a lot especially now that the site doesnt get as much traffic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you still care about game of thrones spoilers sa is not the place for you and im gonna make drat sure of it

• Locked thread