Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

The Wizard of Poz posted:

have u seen Friday 13th

I was gonna make a joke about robocops and your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded, but goddamn I don't think I can top this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Poetic Justice posted:

you might not be aware of this but google said they would do no evil so . . .

Seems to me I heard they had a big board of directors meeting where they voted on changing it to try to do no evil. Do no evil unless it makes a difference of four points or more on the stock price then try not to do evil but also think of the shareholders.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

AugmentedVision posted:

Whenever I see lowtax post I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach that's probably not too dissimilar from what Germans felt when watching Hitler speak in 1938

I definitely feel that invading Russia in the winter is a good idea that will work out well for everyone involved (except Russian scum but gently caress those guys anyway).

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

If I was scared of the Taxman I wouldn't make so many Uwe Boll jokes.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hit me with one, bro.

I haven't thought of the punchline for this one yet, but...

What's the difference between Adolf Hitler and Uwe Boll?

One of them's (still working on the bit that goes here)

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

Further proof reddit is not full of normal people. He dated his wife when she was 13 and he was 24 and married her when she was 15.

That and the whole "had multiple forums for sexy pictures of children until Anderson Cooper and the Executive Branch of the US Government told them to knock that poo poo off" thing.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I just can't believe I posted in a retarded thread that got BOTH

Rich "MADDOG" Lowtax Kyanka
and
Applewhite "FUTUREDOG" Dick Tracey

If Gamequoter posts here I will rate this topic a 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

How many confirmed kills has Reddit got?

• Locked thread