Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I've heard reddit get referred to as "the gentlemans 4chan." In my eyes, the difference between them is strictly superficial.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Lunixnerd posted:

We are all just sockpuppet accounts that Lowtax hooked up to markov chain generators. None of this is real, I'm not real, you're not real.
This is actually your brain desperately trying to convince you that this is all an illusion and instead of sitting there reading the forums, you
are actually slowly bleeding out and dying in a car wreck. I would have that looked at if I were you. You can see from the weird formatting
of this post, the way that there are line breaks that something has gone wrong.
Y͍̻̺o͇̖͖͉̬u͎̫͈̖̪͟r̠̞̩̞̰̳͙ ̙̘̼̞̬̻b͏͖̱̹̙r̪̫̞̻͝ͅͅaį͉̯ṇ̗̠̱̀ͅ ̷̠͔i̧̲s͍͚̦͟ͅ ̭͉́d͖̖̦yi̧̝͖̩n͘g̮̝̮̮͍ͅ,͇̻̙̙̳̙͍ dy̹̜̹̟̻e̳̺̥̫͙̖̩i̢͖̠͖̯̮n͉̼̳̦̜̩͚g̪̼̰͍̤̻,̷̦̠͕̜̘ ͠d̨̘̭̗̣i͈̤̟e͝,̯̟̠͈̺ͅ ̜t͠i̜͇̺̩̤͞e̢͍͇̤̣͓̠͎,̹̦̼͔̮̮͇ ̶̤d͈͔̯̙̞̺̖y͟e̺̱̯d̘̞͜ͅ ͉̰͙̱d͎̥̺̠̮̮̬i͙͍̖̥ͅd̴͇ ̝y̮̲o̸̦̣ú̩̙̻͎̣ ҉̜t҉a̷̤̭͙ͅk̨̺e̱͎̼ ̼́ḍ̶̣̣̻r̠u̯͎̝̣̹g̷̬̱̪ś̙͚̯̱̹͖̦?̻̪͉̰̝̺͙͝ ̱ͅw̶̰̻o̧͕u̫͓͙͇̼̩l̝͎͉d̸̦ͅ yo̡̳̫̳u̦̦͜ͅ ̳͖͔ré͎̜͚̫̣m̶e̲͓m̤̹̲͉̲b̨̺̘͈e̞̮̜̳͍̯͔r̛̻̦͚̞͉̘ ͉̲̜̥i̵̫f͍̤ ͇̖̠y̛͖ǫ͕̰̞u̩͔ ̳d̗̠̹̟̞̥̦͢i̜̥̟̖̥̺͜ͅd͇?̦̱͎ͅ

w̕h̴͢a̧t̷͝ ̨͞͠ì͞͠f̕͜͞ ̵̕t͠ę͢͞h͝҉̕ ͏m͝a̧t͠͡r̷̶i̧͠x̶̛ ́͟͠w̸̵̕ás̨͜҉ ̸ré͜a̵͞l͠ ̡a̸͡͞n̵̢d̡͡ ̷p̷͜e̶̴o͟͏p̷̢͠l̀҉ȩ͏ ͘͜o͞ņ̸͜ ̨c͞͝ơ̶m̢͢p͝ute̛̛͢r̨s͡ ̕c̨o̧̕͢u҉l͏d l͝ì͝k̀e͞ ŗ͞e͘ad́͟͡ co̢m̸͞p͢͡utę̶r̕ c͝o͘͜d̵e͘͝ ̡a̧ń̵͞d̴͘͟ d͘ow͘nl̨o̢͜͏a͡d̡͡ ͢k̀u̢͟͢n̡͜g ́f̴̡̕u̶ ́iń̴͠to͏́͠ ̴͟͏t̶͟h̛éì͝r̶̵̛ b̀ŗ҉͜a͝i̴ns ̸͡l͟į͞k̡͞e̵̸͏ ̶a̷s͞ i̵͠f́҉ ̧͡a͟͏ ͠b͏͟ŗ̛a͡͠i̴͟ņ҉̧ ͠w̡͘ę҉r͘͘e à̢͜ ́̕c̛͡o͢m̡̢͢p̶͢u̷tę̡r̸ ͘͞d͏҉͘ud͘̕e̵ m̀͠a̵̢n̡ ͠҉͞y͟o̴̴̢u̴͜ ̵̨̛kn̨ơw̶̨ ̡l҉̕͘i̵͜k̸̶̛e͝ ͘͜w҉̷͡ho̷a̶҉ ͢d̡u͝d͞e̵

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
sa is the website that I can't show my friends because they spend way too much time asking me to explain the humor style to them if I do

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

OMGVBFLOL posted:

ViolentAcrez was a mod of 40+ jailbait and creepshot forums, and he performed oral sex on his 17 year old stepdaughter.

The admins congratulated him with a gift of a reddit bobble head for generating so much content and creating the, at the time, third largest subreddit by subscribers, and first largest by traffic.

:wom: gently caress the internet

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
it annoys me when anyone asks me questions about this website like they expect me to condense its entire history in a sentence for them

like, I don't know how else to put it, I can tell the question they want to ask me is 'why did you pay for an account?' or 'how do I make a website that people will want to pay me to use?' and I have no livid loving clue how to ever respond to it

'oh wow, you mean people pay to use it? neat! I like money! how do I do that?! TELL ME NOW!!! TELL ME HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET!!!'

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Top City Homo posted:

cuck cuck dawg

yes memes of course, what was i thinking

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

EvilJoven posted:

Lowtax probably ghost writes or some poo poo because all joking aside he's actually pretty funny.

Also jesus loving christ I've been on this stupid forum for over a decade.

lowtax is better than all of us at everything and i hate him for it :ok:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

he dumb rear end went to vanderbilt so i can assure you he isn't the best at everything

oh poo poo! I didn't know that! tbh I've never really bothered to learn that much about him, I just remember this site and all the cool stuff on it and how neat I thought it was that it was like a whole group of people devoted to free web entertainment just for the gently caress of it. That's cool, tho, I know some people that went there!

• Locked thread