Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
if i controlled reddit i wouldnt brag about it either but i also think the cia are scum for what they did to phil ochs my ex gf is probably with me on this

i am fine fighting to the death on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Fargo Fukes posted:

I love my dead gay forums

sometimes love fades

love tends to cycle for most normal ppl in 5 year cycles

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

look dude i just post about what im eating for breakfast

u also lie to the police and on fb and basically about everything. i am so happy im not the dad LOL ur a psycho liar with many mood disorders

to the point where the judge and prosecutor was like SHES DISTURBED BEFORE THIS CASE on the court records

READ THE TRANSCRIPT URSELF IDIOT I SELF-CONVICTED FOR A REASON

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
jeff k or one of his friends dosed u with meth and not mdma (thats date rape) and uve had fallout from that ever since i feel for u but ive also seen ur psychopathic side

gl to u jessica but idgaf

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
working out is a privilege

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
she got the whole gamut ! WHAT A FLUKE CHANCE

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Varg posted:

I'm not making any money here wtf lowtax, can SA go public so we can buy stock?

nah its one of our unwritten rules here to be complete scum and try to avoid taxes and the legal system etc. hey btw can introduce ur kids to SA :D

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

dethkon posted:

SA died around the time we tried to burn down Reddit. It was funny and good that they closed down the pedo boards, but a lot of goons took it way too far (surprise) and disappeared up their own sjw assholes.

I like gbs more now, where it's about 30-50 regular posters having fun and hanging out, even though it's kinda cliquey. If you like old style gbs you can just go read, well, Reddit.

Thems my thoughts, thanks for letting me share.

maybe ur from southern ontario cuz only idiots from that frozen shithole could enjoy the mental masturbation of this place and they seem to be a large demographic here

i think it goes with cabin fever from the long winters and fart huffing

personally i prefer paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Prawned posted:

poo poo how did we monetize that, can i quit my dayjob now

if u play a tight hand and get lucky right place right time hardwork american dream gambling etc

• Locked thread