Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Moon Atari posted:

All this has shown me is that if there is one thing that SA is undeniably better at than reddit it is criticising SA.

Self loathing is our greatest export.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
Game of Thrones isn't fun to spoil anymore because the spoilers have to wait until the show airs instead of pulling them from the book, and then it doesn't have as much of an impact because most people that use the Internet and are so emotionally invested in the show have wised up enough to stay off it until they've watched it.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
SA's always had a mostly left-wing user base, and then in the late 00's that's when all of the intersectionality/privilege talk really caught on in that crowd as a whole and not just here.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Laughing at other people ranting about how SA is a wasteland and goons are scum is like our national pastime

"That site really IS Something Awful!" will never not be funny.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I love watching robocop meltdown videos (Trigglypuff, etc.) but I don't want the people who cause them to gain any iota of power because they want to cordon off all of the black people in Chicago because they read The Bell Curve once, and execute/exile anyone not supportive of Donald Trump. So it's a fine line

• Locked thread